Bellum Imperii: Bug + Glitch Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

This is for version 1.0

I think there is an issue with the Bandit Ambushes in Cities using Roman Scenery.

I have triggered it twice in cities with Roman Scenery, and both times I could only find one bandit.  This occurred in Rome and Massilia.

You are effectively stuck because you can't retreat, and you can't find the bandits.

I triggered it once in Cyrene which does not use Roman Scenery, and everything was fine.

Perhaps in cities using the new Roman Scenery are spawning inside geometry?

at some battles every troop spawns without shields for some reason.
one roman shield, the one that's called simply "scutum" has only 26HP instead of 260 that i'm pretty sure it should.
and there are too few bandits, it's hard to get started if there's almost nothing to kill for low levels.

Hi!

Downloaded the 1.0 version and been playing a short while, quite a nice mod you made. So far had the following issues:

1. Bounty hunting (tavern keeper mission) - found a nervous man in the village, killed him after the dialog, but the mission did not end. I re-entered the village only to find that the guy is there again. Killed him, nothing changed. At third time the guy this time was named differently (don't remember how) and had different dialog without any options to choose from. This time the mission ended successfully.

2. My merry group of soldiers, consisting of roman levies and legionaries, seem to think very high of their fighting skills, as they decided they do not need shields when fighting enemies. It of course leads to unnecessary casualties...
This bug seems to happen randomly every second or third battle, at least so far.

Z8NA2dU.jpg

3. The game tends to crash when I try to enter city's lord's hall (or whatever it's called in this mod).

Thanks!

Hello Moron!....  :ohdear:  :razz:

Thanks for reporting in the bugs! The shields is already a known problem and I hope to have fixed it for the next update. The other two points I did not know of. So I'll definitely check those out. With that great hall crash. Did you encounter it on a specific town or on all towns?

gokiller said:
Did you encounter it on a specific town or on all towns?

It seems it just crashes randomly. I'm pretty sure it crashed on Rome's great hall earlier couple of times, now I made a test and entered without problems. Then I tried Ravenna and crashed straight away  :dead:

By the way, any chance for a quick fix for the shields bug? It makes the game pretty unplayable if my guys get chopped down by some mere bandits and even looters

1.1 will be released in a couple of days hopefully before the end of next's week.

It's kind of an odd bug though with the shields. I don't believe that I had to change anything to make it work. For me personally they just work fine though I've had the bug once. Makes it pretty hard to track down where the problem lies. If it is still a problem that is. We'll find out with the release I guess.

It seems bandit spawns are still pretty barren in 1.11, so much so that I only see a handful around the map, especially in the German regions when I ctrl-t, and this is 40 days in the game. Also I took a mission from the tavern keeper at Budorgis to hunt down some bandits within 60 days, and they don't spawn. I may have run into the same problem at another town but I'm not certain. Also in the camp scene there is a hovering prop, like that shield thing that goes on your tent kind of high in the air.

Not sure if this is a bug, glitch, if it was intended to be like this or what else, I also hope I'm posting in the right topic; but I have enlisted in the army of a lord of the Roman Empire and, upon reaching the rank of Legionary and above, I didn't receive any kind of pila, but I've seen other IA controlled Legionaries use them. I would like to know if it depens on some error on my part...

Also I wold like to know if there is a way to change troop type while remaining in the same faction/army (for instance from Legionary to auxiliary troop of some sort)

P.S.: Excellent mod :grin:

Tulkas1 said:
I have enlisted in the army of a lord of the Roman Empire and, upon reaching the rank of Legionary and above, I didn't receive any kind of pila, but I've seen other IA controlled Legionaries use them.
Usually happens if you don't have the skills to use these pila. Also, the ranged weapon on trp_1723 (Roman Legionary, upgrades to 1st and 2nd cohort Legionaries) isbe not guaranteed, and you just got unlucky.
Tulkas1 said:
Also I wold like to know if there is a way to change troop type while remaining in the same faction/army (for instance from Legionary to auxiliary troop of some sort)
Is there? :neutral: I'm not sure if Freelancer ever offered that feature - you could only choose your promotion. But why become an auxilary if you are a member of the Legion :?:

SteamWorkShop version BI 1.3

***When your in Rome there is an invisible barrier across most of the outer city
***cannot make wagon train i have two ponies (heavy and lame). Possibly I do not know how?
***Z crouch - string not found
***unable to find mesh skullcap in shop
***Hore is spelt incorrect it is Whore
various other errors that have came up I took screenshots on steam...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=664752172
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=665007604
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/508154101957964368/E2695292E2EA54CBF7A6CEC62DB5BF48DCF984B6/

I will update as i find them.

Greetings to dear Moderators and dear bellum imperii's team

sorry for taking your time
we have some requestes about Kingdom of Parthia

1: in bellum imperii v1.2 parthia had a better flag ,the real flag of it so if you change it again it will be more realistic

2: parthian forts,villages,  castles and cities are similar with barbarian kingdoms , but parthians had magnificent and glorius cities that time
i saw you made Hatra as a really beautiful city in v 1.4 , so please make other cities realistic too
also Persepolis was a magnificent city , can you change it from a village to a fort or city?

3: Parthian units are really beautiful but they have many similar units with some other factions , so please make a bit difference between them

4: and the last request about King Volagases iv and his heir volageses V , they are King and Heir of the kingdom , please set royal clothes on them , a crown , royal clothes and etc
commanders are so simple too , they wearing simple clothes and please set a better cloth for them

sorry for my bad English
and thanks for reading my request

with most greetings :smile:

Back
Top Bottom