Bellum Imperii: Bug + Glitch Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

If you have found any bugs while playing the mod report them here. So I can try and fix the bugs as soon as possible.

Known bugs yet to be fixed.

- Several errors that prevent the logs to work normally. (Takes a while before stats are being previewed)
- Double spears.
- Glitchly Brittanic pants.
- Several Roman armor glitches.
- Messed up villages/towns. (No scenes)
- Trainings camp in sea
- (Exploit) With the Freelancer feature.
- No longer able to recruit after a specific point.
- Some order names are bugged
- Banner texture glitches
- Morale problems

texture glitch?

FA1Sl4M.jpg

there's also a roman uniform same as that.(saw it on cheat menu)

There's a few Roman villages I've been to and there's been no buildings. Just a plain field, with some random villagers walking around.

Also, why no Roman banners?:sad:

I think I know what's causing that glitch that spams the recent notifications. It keeps saying "SCRIPT WARNING : Division by Zero ; LINE NO : 11 : At script: calculate_castle_prosperity_by_using_its_villages...." So I think what the Issue with that is that there's a bunch of Castles that don't have a village attached to it. Thus creating that error line to spam the living **** out of the recent messages. Consequentially hindering any other messages that would appear on the HUD like casualties, lords defecting, castles under siege etc.  Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Nice. Also I've noticed that the Training field near Syracusae glitches shortly after starting a new character and ends up in the sea just off the shore south of the Anatolian Peninsula. I knew the Romans had need of Marines, but this is just a nuisance as now the nearest training fields are all the way in Northern Gaul and Central Iberia :/

NP mate. Glad to be of help in any way. By the way I somehow feel that the Germans, Britons, and Dacians are a little under powered was this intended or no? If yes please explain as It's a pain watching 260 men either be slaughtered by 100 Romans, or just simply desert because a war party that size looses moral in a heartbeat.

Hey your talking to a descendant of the Cimbri tribe from Jutland so of course I'm going to have a bad ass mother ****ing "Barbarian" character. I'm also part Italian soo some roman blood runs through my veins too. Makes it all the more glorious when I can hold off a horde of Dacians and Britons :grin: I still think the Romans a slight bit over powered from time to time... There needs to be a revisit to the whole moral system though because the way it currently is even an army of 100 men I get a very low moral rating :S It would make it a little easier to fight Romans at said 3-1 ratio if I could comfortably hold 150 men at average moral and maybe run into some problems with a full compliment of 300. But at the current rate I lose 10-15 men a day and a lot of them were fairly experienced  :evil:

I've turned on cheatmenu to see all the armors and weapons added, but when I look through them my game will exit out and give me an error that certain textures cannot be loaded (especially nordic textures). There seems to be a default armor given to the player that also does not load. I installed everything correctly (Part 1 > 2 > .41 > .42) off of modb, but I'm not sure whats causing the the texture errors. It's making the game unplayable

There are indeed quite some textures still missing. That's why I wouldn't recommend looking through the item menu. 0.5 However should contain all the textures being used. Appologies for the current issue, not much that can be done about it at the moment.

ETA of .5? Thanks for the quick reply--it's a shame. This mod looks really good and I can't wait to play it once the major issues are fixed

Back
Top Bottom