Barren Lands (v2.02 patch Released)

Users who are viewing this thread

If I may make suggestions/comments:

- Only the Nords have been changed - troops trees/equipment. (The Swadian knights have gotten new helmets I think, but that's about it).
Perhaps give the other factions an overhaul - there is some fine Vaegir armour in the mod...
- The music (nostalgia  :razz: ) mixes with the soundtrack I have now. That sounds a bit funny, but not bad. Is it supposed to do that? 

I think it's really fine, so I hope you'll keep working on it  :smile:

161lq2f.jpg

Nice mod KorpiSoturi;

Looking forward to the sea battle but could you please elaborate on the "sea battles?"

Ya know, I always hate it when this happens... I see a mod that I would really enjoy playing. But then when its released it turns out that its some crap that i cant even downlod :sad:. Oh well, Whatcha gonna do bout it :razz:

Crap.

I keep on getting thrown into battles with Land Pirates of parties of 30 when i'm barely coming up with my first few soldiers. Those boats got ****in' 15 speed ON LAND.
:shock:

TrickySoldier said:
Crap.

I keep on getting thrown into battles with Land Pirates of parties of 30 when i'm barely coming up with my first few soldiers. Those boats got ****in' 15 speed ON LAND.
:shock:

I'm fixing it. I will be uploading the fixed version today.

Adorno said:
If I may make suggestions/comments:

- Only the Nords have been changed - troops trees/equipment. (The Swadian knights have gotten new helmets I think, but that's about it).
Perhaps give the other factions an overhaul - there is some fine Vaegir armour in the mod...
- The music (nostalgia  :razz: ) mixes with the soundtrack I have now. That sounds a bit funny, but not bad. Is it supposed to do that?  

I think it's really fine, so I hope you'll keep working on it  :smile:

161lq2f.jpg

I'll keep working on it, do not worry. :grin:

RaVeN said:
Nice mod KorpiSoturi;

Looking forward to the sea battle but could you please elaborate on the "sea battles?"

In the 1.1 version there are "sea pirate" parties on the sea. You simply buy a ship and sail to the pirates and attack them. The screenshots on the previous page tell the rest.

KorpiSoturi said:
v1.11
  -Fixed bug where there were Sea Pirates on land.
Yeah, only River Pirates are allowed on land  :smile:

The sailing feature has never really worked bug free. Which is too bad.
I hope Armagan will be inspired by Empire:TW and implement proper sea battles next  :smile:

Sure. You asked for it  :smile:

Just some random thoughts on using the helmets, especially.
Vaegir infantry/knight
rh75i0.jpg
ilabyw.jpg
21a9z15.jpg

Khergit something
28kllhw.jpg
flhwtk.jpg
2z82g6e.jpg

Rhodok crossbowman & Spearman
2md1o2q.jpg
23t5b8p.jpg

Finally, an issue:
You can't disembarking at Rivacheg. Otherwise you get stuck on the cliff. It just seems strange, since you can buy a ship there...

Adorno said:
Finally, an issue:
You can't disembarking at Rivacheg. Otherwise you get stuck on the cliff. It just seems strange, since you can buy a ship there...

You'll have to imagine that the "port" is in the nearby village, and disembark there. :smile:

Yeah, I figured that out.
I imagined my men saying "Oy, captain! Are you daft or something? - we can't climb those cliffs"  :smile:

By the way, I really like the new mercenaries.

Have you considered uploading to the repository?

meatbag999 said:
Your mod looks great.

Thanks for your hard work.

Downloading now...

Thanks. :smile: And keep on reporting bugs, please.

By the way, version 1.11 didn't fix the Sea Pirate bug :oops:  but I added a fix to the Download section.

Future plans (v1.2):

-I will add Kingdom Management (credits to Highlander) (100% done)
    -"Sea Pirates on land" bug will be fixed completely (100% done)
    -Some changes with Vaegirs, Rhodoks, Khergits and Swadians (25% done)

Back
Top Bottom