Armagan, we really needs for a little tactics!

Do you want more wise (and comfortable) fights?

• Can`t wait to see wiser fights!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don`t need ANY tactics. Let the CHAOS rule!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

It *might* have been more appropriate to post your message in the Turkish forum - however I don't think posting here is a valid reason to ban you though.

DE

:grin:

That's why I emphasized MIGHT

I understand it can be hard to say everything you want to say in english - I couldn't say anything in turkish - so you are way ahead of me. :smile:

But one of the benfits of the forums is the discussion of suggestions with others - and of course - only turkish speaking folks will be able to do that with your suggestion *grin*

Anyway, welcome to the forums.
DE

Taylan said:
Thanks for welcome.

And This is free forum i think. Nobody have rights to say`speak Turkish`to you or `speak English` to me.

If somebody think he/she has that right, its time to kickass. :lol:

I hope translate right. because i dont want to hurt innocents.

I agree - nobody should demand that you post in a specific language - english or turkish or french or german or whatever (I'm pretty sure I did not say that :smile: )

On the other hand, by posting in a language other than english, (turkish, or japanese, or swhahili or hebrew or whatever) you do miss out on comments, suggestions, and answers that other folks here on the forums may be able to provide.

Which was why I suggested it might have been beneficial to post in the turkish forum. Armagan seldmom replies to posts (once in a great while - from what I can tell). If you post in the turkish forum, there is a better chance that some of the folks there could tell you if your ideas have already been suggested before or not - and if so how likely it might be that they will eventually be included in the game.

It's great that you are working on your english and I wish you great success :grin:

Again, my comment was only intended as a way to try and help you get some help/feedback on your suggestion(s) since most of the rest of us have no clue what your suggestion was about *grin*.

DE

Back
Top Bottom