SP Native Modern Arena gunfight mini-mod -- v6

What do you think about the difficulty level?

• Should be harder.

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Should be easier.

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Just the right difficulty.

Votes: 34 60.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

There's a lot we can't do yet. If we could asssign a new sound for each weapon, turn some into actual semi-auto and auto weapons, get crouching and prone, etc then it'd feel a lot more like a real fps. As is I don't think we can do any of that yet (not sure we will either) but eh, I think it's fun :razz: Deagle is coming soon...

hi i made this just while ago and was wondering if you could use it i dont really no how to do much with it just wana no what u think. (the picture might not come up)

Smguntextured.jpg

That looks very nice, samurai.

I don't know much about models, we'll have to wait for Gerec to come and tell us if it could be used. I assume it needs to be converted to M&B-friendly file, then textured and imported into a BRF.

How may polygons is it?

It looks nice... but very round. Like a super soaker, instead of a real gun for killing people with.

Hmm. An idea, Chel, you could make all the bullet speeds really low and have a water-gun battle where all the shot trajectories are silly arcs.

its probly to many polys but ill clean up ok (2000) :grin: opps hadnt checked. i can do low poly modles i can ive made a whole person 400 polys and it doesnt look bad cant post its on other pc that i cnat use for another week and i like water pistols :sad:

Nice. Actually Chel, I've been having trouble getting my stuff in game, which is messing up my work for the Star Wars Mod as well.. so when I get that figured out I have some things done for this one.

How far did you get Gerec? Do you have the mesh in a BRF?
If you have the mesh and the texture, I can help you get it in-game from that point. What problems are you having?
But there is no hurry at all, do what you have to do.

I think the M&b AI really shines in this.  It is a blast to play!  One time, a guy had just finished killing one of my buddies.  He started cheering and then I came around the cornere and blasted him in the head!  Boom, Headshot!

But yeah, its great, the ai, seems to make use of cover and dosn't jump around like the idiots do in CS:S  Ive been playing this for hours.  I think I version of this with bow fire would be alot of fun!  Arrow would stick into things meaning by the end arrows would be everywere!

Hmm... I have decided to take modelling challanges, If I model a Two Fortress clone (a fort without interior expect acess to its roof and accessory to identify the teams) would you use it?

Also I had an helmet somewhere...

I just have to ask... about that very first screenshot on the very first post of this thread... How on earth did Kradus knock himself unconscious?

hmm I was trying to conquer the outlaw castle in this mod. However, when I attack the wall, there is no battle. In fact, there is not a single enemy around. My troops are already at the castle walls and cheering.

It would be great if I really have won the castle. To my dismay, when I leave the battle and go back to the map mode, I find that there are enemies in the castle. It's so strange :???:

How did you make this scene? I want to make some please....... I would also like to help with this mod........ Also when I try to incorparate this into Arena Expansion it brings up a error :player not placed on scene! and all that jazz...... What program did you use to make this scene?

Jouster- said:
How did you make this scene? I want to make some please....... I would also like to help with this mod........ Also when I try to incorparate this into Arena Expansion it brings up a error :player not placed on scene! and all that jazz...... What program did you use to make this scene?

Using in-game Edit mode. In the configurations before the start enable edit mode, then start the game, enter the scene, press ALT+ENTER to go to window mode and then CTRL+E to edit mode. H for help and CTRL+E to exit edit mode.

Back
Top Bottom