SP Native Arena Expansion Mod (v1.3, for M&B v0.704)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, appreciate the help and support.
Looks like -GandalfTheGrey might be the one to work on the armor textures from this point on, hopefully. :smile:

Not sure what the deal is with Taurandhir, still haven't heard from him yet. Anybody want to contribute a bit of scene editing? Otherwise I'll do a little with them tomorrow (though scene layout isn't one of my strong areas), if I still don't hear back from Taurandhir and nobody else offers to work on them. Meh.

I've just been learning to clone armor in the game for the retextured stuff, it's a good thing n008 posted his tutorial on cloning meshes and having them use new DDS files.

yeah, its quite hard (especially when you wouldnt have the tuturial..
I am really bad at scene editing so i dont think thatll help...
Maybe you should ask for help in a new thread, this 1s really old and the only ppl talkin 1 here were me and you (and Taurandhir 2 times)

Sorry that I didn't reply earlier, but I was very busy this week and didn't have time to visit the forums. I'll send you the 4 team and fortified arena.

Cool, got the scenes, thanks.

Thadivine: Nah, I'll stick with this thread. I think most people are just waiting for the next version.

By the way, looks like Dablade is going to be doing the armors for each team along with their shields. I'll have him post some screenshots later when he's done. :smile:

EDIT: oh, and the lack of screenshots is probably another reason. Once I get the new armors in, I'll try to get a good 4-team match screenshot up before I release it. :cool:

It's looking like everything is on target for a release tonight (meaning late based on GMT-6). I'm adding in cloned models for team armor and team shields now, and Taurandhir has sent me the finished scenes (haven't had a chance to try them out though).

Dablade is working on the team armor and shield textures now as well, and has at least 2 of the 4 armors done. :smile:

Silt Lifted said:
Yes, Yes we are! :wink:

Indeed, as my friend Silt said, your Mod is being very eagerly awaited. Keep up the good work!

I think the 4 team melee in the arena is the most innovative concept in any mod so far. I am drooling with anticipation over experiencing the new and improved arena.

Oh, and thanks for making this as an early Christmas present. :lol:

Im just wondering, are there any plans to make your awesome mod to work with the latest version of Mount&Blade? Or is there any place where I can download the older version of Mount&Blade.

Sypher21

First, welcome to the forums. :smile:

Janus said:
It's looking like everything is on target for a release tonight (meaning late based on GMT-6).
Still looking good for a release tonight.

One other thing of note: I'm scrapping the undead version of the mod. I personally liked it, but most people want only the undead-free version, and I don't want to keep having to make changes between the two versions. Besides, the hell knights didn't show up too much in the last version. I've replaced the hell knights directly with dark hunters (which now have raised athletics as well).

Also, I think maybe thadivine is right about making a new thread after all, to scrap the poll if nothing else. When I post the new version later, I'll create a new thread for the mod then.

Just tried 1.4.1, great work, love this mod!

Love the jousting feature, it's absolutely excellent. Only, I can't seem to lose. Even if the opponent hits me, they never do enough damage to knock me down...

Audun said:
You don't have a mod for verson 0.623? i like that, no bugs and works totally fine except "mount/unmount horses" :razz:
Nope, .704 is the earliest release of the mod. This is because the module system came out with .704, and this mod was the first to come out using the module system. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom