Any easy way to change back village nationality

Users who are viewing this thread

In original Warband i  enjoyed most the recruitment and mixing and matching troops from sifferent nations for max effect, and while in SOD i had little problem getting my hands on native troops i would really like to be able to mix and match noble troops, i know natonality changes in about a day or so afther the city is conquered so i am asking is there a way to make every village and town keep it's original troop like in vanilla Warband?

Computica said:
Not in the current release but I'll be giving more freedom to the player in the next version of the mod.

I have a small suggestion to give on that regard. Please, don't give the player too much freedom over the culture types of a village. In theory, I'd advise letting the player select a culture at the beginning of play, and change it if necessary but with some sort of negative repercussion. Then, in regard to captured settlements, I'd suggest having them remain their original culture until the player elected to force it to change to their own, which would have a severe effect on the prosperity and/or happiness of the settlement. All temporary, of course, but enough to give pause to the player's decision.

Back
Top Bottom