Amber is hardcore = Heroes bye-bye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hanimichal

Recruit
I am very sad, the Full invasion 2 was my favorite mod, but in Amber...

Amber become so hard, 5000 to refuel shots also no more powerful weapons, and never ever no more hero/champion for simple players ! Why?!

Only hard core player can reach to 100k or 150k in 15 or 20 waves to have a hero (of course, also must be really fanatic player too), that mean in the server in one round the chance to have hero/champion is only for... 5% or 10% !?!? of players!?!? And never for all because most of players are not the best players to reach 100k GOLDs in 15 or 20 waves.

Why only 15 or 20 waves!? Because the game is so hard and the enemy always win after that  :facepalm:

Yes was easy, and we played at wave 99 for 5h+ that was fun so unique, and the unique mod make the difference and difference of fun

It would be more rewarding and fun to have various degrees of Heroes (some with 20-50k and some with idk 300k), and heroes for all factions (Hernán Cortés and Álvar Cabeza de Vaca for the 16th century, for example).

Why not use archers? They bring you lots of money. If you run out of arrows, take arrows from the dead. Refill only if you really have too. This strategy is the strategy I stick to the most.

Back
Top Bottom