am i the only one

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DanyEle said:
romandude said:
DanyEle said:
RainDropz said:
I made a topic yesterday saying how bad this game was, the next day they make it worse. These devs sure know what their doing.

(Considering most of them are 12 year old trolls).

Are you referring to the devs for real? You have no idea what your talking about then
i still dont understand how raindropz isnt muted, he literally started the one of the biggest fights ive seen on this forum. and his "maturity" continued ot make it worse.

He will soon be.
yep

romandude said:
RainDropz said:
romandude said:
DanyEle said:
RainDropz said:
I made a topic yesterday saying how bad this game was, the next day they make it worse. These devs sure know what their doing.

Are you referring to the devs for real? You have no idea what your talking about then
i still dont understand how raindropz isnt muted, he literally started the one of the biggest fights ive seen on this forum.

Because of immature trolls like you. I did nothing wrong but was attacked just like I am here. Its called self defense and it isn't mute/bannable. Sorry to ruin your day on the computer.
well you see, now you have a reputationa and nobody will take you seriously.

ciao  :lol:

Are you trying to convince me that I should care what children think of me?

Windbusche said:
RainDropz said:
I think the game is fine.  :shock:
Go back under your bridge, troll.

That is before I understood how truly broken this game was.

DanyEle said:
romandude said:
DanyEle said:
RainDropz said:

i still dont understand how raindropz isnt muted, he literally started the one of the biggest fights ive seen on this forum. and his "maturity" continued ot make it worse.

He will soon be.

I hope it.

RainDropz said:
romandude said:
RainDropz said:
romandude said:
DanyEle said:
RainDropz said:

i still dont understand how raindropz isnt muted, he literally started the one of the biggest fights ive seen on this forum.

Because of immature trolls like you. I did nothing wrong but was attacked just like I am here. Its called self defense and it isn't mute/bannable. Sorry to ruin your day on the computer.
well you see, now you have a reputationa and nobody will take you seriously.

ciao  :lol:

Are you trying to convince me that I should care what children think of me?

Windbusche said:
RainDropz said:
I think the game is fine.  :shock:
Go back under your bridge, troll.

That is before I understood how truly broken this game was.
Go back under your bridge, troll. :lol:

Martos said:
DanyEle said:
romandude said:
DanyEle said:
RainDropz said:

He will soon be.

I hope it.

If anyone should be banned its you guys. Bullying isn't exactly accepted. And quite frankly even the moderators on this forum are bullies, as you saw in my last topic.

I post a reply stating I am agreeing with what you all have posted, and I still get gang attacked? Vary fair, you guys will go far in life.

RainDropz said:
Martos said:
DanyEle said:
romandude said:
DanyEle said:
RainDropz said:

He will soon be.

I hope it.

If anyone should be banned its you guys. Bullying isn't exactly accepted. And quite frankly even the moderators on this forum are bullies, as you saw in my last topic.

I post a reply stating I am agreeing with what you all have posted, and I still get gang attacked? Vary fair, you guys will go far in life.
please explain to me, i fail to see how you are making a vaild point or agreeing or not be a troll  :lol:

You posted a nonesense topic Rain, and you kind of deserved what they said to you there. But NO ONE needed to bring it to this thread.

bdd458 said:
You posted a nonesense topic Rain, and you kind of deserved what they said to you there. But NO ONE needed to bring it to this thread.
exactly. your argument was invalid and very disrespectful, your topic was shot down and locked meaning end of discussion. so drop it before you are muted or banned.

I enjoy the new melee, its slower but the upstab appears better balanced and works well. Reminds me a lot of MM in terms of pivoting and chambering being more prevalent.

Deofuta said:
I enjoy the new melee, its slower but the upstab appears better balanced and works well. Reminds me a lot of MM in terms of pivoting and chambering being more prevalent.
As do I. Infantry fighting is very enjoyable now.
I also like that Cavalry can kill me a bit now here and there due to the longer blade.

romandude said:
RainDropz said:
Martos said:
DanyEle said:
romandude said:
DanyEle said:
RainDropz said:

He will soon be.

I hope it.

please explain to me, i fail to see how you are making a vaild point or agreeing or not be a troll  :lol:

I suggest you read on what a "Troll" actually is. I have stated my dislike of the melee system, especially now after the update. That is my opinion, and I am expressing it, as are my rights. If you feel like my opinions aren't aligned with yours. Then I expect you to accept that just like I accept that there are many people who do in fact enjoy playing this game, and do enjoy the melee system.

Deofuta said:
i felt rather clumsy though, there was no presiscion on my attacks. half the time i stab now i seem to miss, and my enemies does to. so we are stuck in an awkward loop with no presiscion. but alas i will give it a chance and see if its just me, or its the game that has slowed down.

romandude said:
bdd458 said:
exactly. your argument was invalid and very disrespectful, your topic was shot down and locked meaning end of discussion. so drop it before you are muted or banned.

Lmfao, are you that dumb? You did EXACTLY what he said, brought it over. This is a new topic, I state my opinion, and you shoot in down just like the last topic.

You must be very dense. I am sorry I thought you where of at least average intelligence.

Due to the overhead speed beeing nerfed I need to get used to it so I can plant perfect up chambers again  :neutral:

RainDropz said:
romandude said:
bdd458 said:

Lmfao, are you that stupid? You did EXACTLY what he said, brought it over. This is a new topic, I state my opinion, and you shoot in down just like the last topic.

You must be very dense. I am sorry I thought you where of at least average intelligence.
and you have so much intelligence yourself  :lol:

romandude said:
RainDropz said:
romandude said:
bdd458 said:

Lmfao, are you that stupid? You did EXACTLY what he said, brought it over. This is a new topic, I state my opinion, and you shoot in down just like the last topic.

Happy to be more than you, that's the least I can say.

RainDropz said:
romandude said:
RainDropz said:
romandude said:
bdd458 said:

:lol:

romandude said:
RainDropz said:
romandude said:
RainDropz said:
romandude said:
bdd458 said:

Very mature of you, Just as I expected.  :neutral:

RainDropz said:
romandude said:
RainDropz said:
romandude said:
RainDropz said:
romandude said:
bdd458 said:

i think he isnt muted yet cause hes so entertaining.

romandude said:
RainDropz said:
romandude said:
RainDropz said:
romandude said:
RainDropz said:
romandude said:
bdd458 said:

i think he isnt muted yet cause hes so entertaining.

Or that I haven't done anything wrong, but seeing as how you are a lesser man I can understand that you cannot understand this simple concept.

Anyways, I have expressed my opinion and I shall bid you all farewell until next time.  :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom