Al Aziz - the definite thread

Users who are viewing this thread

He doesn't steal it, you give it to him, a drunk old man is hardly coordinated enough to steal anything from you. For a unit of wine he will improve the weapon you were given from the orange robes guy. That's a good tradeback.

Nothing. He´s just having a cosy healthy nap right after filling himself with 15 weight units cheap wine. You didn´t bought the expensive one, did you?

Ohh well well.
I got 3 gems,.... but after taking a city, one of the gems was lost!!!  :shock:
So, I been out hunting, but there are no special npc left, got the leader of the Dreadlegion, but she is not up for giving me a gem.  :roll:
So suppose I just have to hang around and wait till one of the basters who gave me a gem returns with a new army.  :grin:

I did all ready have the Lion Order,.... but when come to think of it, I did found the Griffon's.
Apparently, I was to over eager to read the cost of forming the order,... stupid me  :lol:
Hope I soon get another neutral lord army to raid, the Noldor lord is still roaming somewhere, but haven't got the Chance to take him on yet.
It may all so give bad relations, I don't know for sure with these NPC lads.

Dan_Grr said:
He doesn't steal it, you give it to him, a drunk old man is hardly coordinated enough to steal anything from you. For a unit of wine he will improve the weapon you were given from the orange robes guy. That's a good tradeback.

Hmmm... I must have done something wrong. I gave the wine to him, but he did nothing to the stats. I got the two handed sword, checked it, then came back, gave the guy wine... and the stats didn't change?

Talk with him 3 times. The second time you'll be giving him the wine and the third time you'll be able to pick the weapon.

It's easy, and it's all, all, all, all, all in the first post.

Dan_Grr said:

That's where I got confused. It was a bit contradictory. I'll give it a try again with 3 units of wine instead of one. Although I could have sworn I gave him like 5 units at one point and nothing happened. I'll give it a try again.

where do you find the qualis jemss!?!?!?! i found the one in rane, now i need to find the last two, please help :mrgreen:

jacob25 said:
where do you find the qualis jemss!?!?!?! i found the one in rane, now i need to find the last two, please help :mrgreen:

Hey man! Congrats! You can get more by capturing the leaders of the smaller armies roaming the map. (Not the lords from the other factions, but the random armies) and if you talk to them, they will offer you one for their freedom.

Another trick is to buy some salt from a small town and go talk to the trainer at the training grounds. If you speak to him, look for the option that says "Tell me more about Pendor" or something like that. When you pick that, you'll get a gem (and a bunch of other stuff too!!!) Be careful though, because you won't be able to go back to the training grounds ever again after you do this!!!

Edit: Hey, about the wine, I went back and did it - I even offered the guy FOUR units of wine back-to-back. Nothing happened with the stats on my 2h sword. :sad: Glitch?

Dante Leonhart said:
jacob25 said:

Hey man! Congrats! You can get more by capturing the leaders of the smaller armies roaming the map. (Not the lords from the other factions, but the random armies) and if you talk to them, they will offer you one for their freedom.

Another trick is to buy some salt from a small town and go talk to the trainer at the training grounds. If you speak to him, look for the option that says "Tell me more about Pendor" or something like that. When you pick that, you'll get a gem (and a bunch of other stuff too!!!) Be careful though, because you won't be able to go back to the training grounds ever again after you do this!!!

Edit: Hey, about the wine, I went back and did it - I even offered the guy FOUR units of wine back-to-back. Nothing happened with the stats on my 2h sword. :sad: Glitch?

No glitch..  Think it through. :smile:

One wine and one gem and make sure your runic weapon is in your inventory, not equipped... and make sure you have an open inventory slot

edit: yes i know this info is located elsewhere... no i didn't feel like finding a link for it, i'm just that right combination of lazy and nice.

OCelerid said:
One wine and one gem and make sure your runic weapon is in your inventory, not equipped... and make sure you have an open inventory slot

edit: yes i know this info is located elsewhere... no i didn't feel like finding a link for it, i'm just that right combination of lazy and nice.

Thank you. It was the gem that I was missing. I had two gems when I started but I didn't realize I had lost it to the the book salesman and didn't know I needed it for the old drunk. So I had the wine but not the gem.

He randomly appears in the towns. There's no way to determine where he'll be. You've got to go around to all the town until you find him. He'll always be in the taverns. My room mate said he found him upstairs once so make sure to check every where.

Back
Top Bottom