AGE of CHANGE II : MODELS PREVIEWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Stradioti Armor:
strad1.png
strad2.png
strad3.png
strad4.png

Well it works better for the simulated time period. Honestly thats the one thing that bugged me when I started this mod, was the 19th century Napoleonic uniforms. These... Perfect.  :grin:

MariusThePaladin said:
I really wanted to know for a long time. What does those white strips, such as in Utili Field Armor and Uomo d'Arme Field Armor for ?

Could have originated from a desire for visibility to aid commanders in their work. Before radios and telephones, people liked colorful, unique uniforms because they helped the commanders command. Much easier to coordinate the movement of your light cavalry, heavy cavalry, line infantry, etc. when they're all brightly and uniquely colored, especially in the pre-smokeless powder days.

Archers Sallet:

ar1a.jpg

Mail Hauberk:

mailhauberk.png
mh1d.png

Reiter Armor:

rei1s.png
rei2h.png
rei3.png
rei4.png

Licht Pikenier Armor:
lp1r.png
lp2.png
lp3.png

Pikenier Armor:

pike1.png
pike2w.png
pike3.png

Just one innocent critic  :grin:

Does the "licht" (light?) pikenier armor looks a bit heavier from the normal pikenier armor?
Armors are great tho, you are the ****in best in this kind of stuff  :cool:

Edit: one simple suggestion: is there any chance of adding plumes to helms?

Hmm, he does, but It's "licht" only because he uses plackard instead of full breastplate, there is no significant difference in stats.

Edit: There are few helms with plumes, nothing special, but we have them.  :wink:

That is question of wide time period of AOCII.
The licht pikenier armor is 15th century so its light for his period (comparing to full plate harnesses).
The pikenier armor is 16th century, and as tree quarter infantry armor is basically heavy one for period.

Second thing is that if pikenier armor covers less body, don't necessary mean its lighter. From the 16th century armours provided better protection (mainly against firearms) at cost of weight, and with time armours covered less body to balance the growing weight.

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Hmm, he does, but It's "licht" only because he uses plackard instead of full breastplate, there is no significant difference in stats.

Edit: There are few helms with plumes, nothing special, but we have them.  :wink:
Yes sorry, I noticed now that there is less metal parts that makes the armor heavy... only it's look makes it more "noble" than the other one  :wink:

Great work so far on the renaissance armors they look beautifull

Uberschwein said:
how?
you'd have to somehow isolate the constant that indicates the amount of gold added when you press ctrl x.
how the hell can you isolate a constant?!?
Export your char.
Go to folder where you exported him to.
Change the values of gold/exp/level/skills
Import him.
VOILA!

Back
Top Bottom