MP Medieval Age of Blades - AoE II based multiplayer mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Man I've quit gaming, but this thing makes me itch to re-instal warband, I think all you need is a good PR campaign and boom players will come, because the work on this is so great.

Hey guys, if you wanted to re install the mod or start playing again now would be the time. I posted a link on the mount and blade subreddit that hes gotten some people interested, but there's no one playing right now and there's no dedicated server.

You can open up a server. Maybe you could pm everyone who told he was interested in the mod...
I personally would join in, but I've uninstalled steam until mid-September to focus on university and RL.

We're hosting an event this Saturday in the 91st, my Major linked me the mod and instantly I decided to organize the fun event. I spent copious amounts of hours on AOE2 as a child, thanks for for putting in the time and effort to make the mod Albertus!

I can probably get working on my server tomorrow and have it up and running. I have around five friends who seem interested and if anyone else wants to join in, PM me. Until I get some kind of playerbase, I will be using a dedicated server ran by me with a limit of 20 players. If I can get to 15 I'll start paying for a server with good speed and can handle like one-hundred.

Sounds good! I'd really like to join, but I have to be strong for the sake of my future.  :grin:

Lumos said:
Albertus Magnus said:
I've uninstalled steam until mid-September to focus on university and RL.
Solution: Don't use Steam, install the stand-alone version. :lol:

I knew someone would say that.  :wink: I don't have a non-steam version anymore. I bought 3 online-versions from the tw-website and one retail. Retail is only on steam and the others (2 to some friends and 1 for my second steam account) are also registered on steam now.

Every copy of the game which is on Steam can have its serial retrieved and used separately. My Warband's also on Steam, but I use it stand-alone. (I don't like Steam.) So no excuses! Besides, participating in one nice large event can't harm your future, right? It'll be just this one time. You can uninstall the game afterwards.

I have a EU server up at the moment, it's called 91st_Age_Of_Blades or something like that, open to the public, if there's any trouble you can add me on steam [91st] Tavington. Feel free to play on it.

Back
Top Bottom