Version number
v1.2.9.38256
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
I haven't received any report.
Summary: I start to siege the city, when the siege is over and I return to the map, my map freezes and I can't move. Other than that all the menus work but it won't let me save. and I get no crash reports.
How to Reproduce: attack the city with your army for a siege, collect hostages and items when the siege is over, continue on the map.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3060 12g OC
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Could you send us the save file you are experiencing this issue? IT would be great if it is just before the freeze so that we can recreate it easily.
You can find the save files here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website to send us the files. more info about the ticket system here.

there is a detail I just realized, actually the crash has nothing to do with the city siege. after doing the 'lord wants horses' quest, I go to the lord to finish the quest, we siege the city together, after the siege is over, I say 'your horses are here' and the game crashes with the popup.

Back
Top Bottom