AAR: The Chronicles Of Talera

Users who are viewing this thread

Nice to see you showing op kardiophylax :grin:

This mod is awesome. I guess i just keep hoping that one day, you will continue with it. Even when it might be just a little each day :p

ps: the reason i stopped my aar is because some virus infected my pc. I had to reformat and i lost my savegame, and all the parts that I prepared. Bloody windows-haters :p

I can tell you that in the end, I was awesome. The feron never saw such a bloodthirsty feron before. Deaths hand personally stroke down all of the lords, me and my army took over all of the kingdom of asaloth and cleared out their deal in that drugs bussines :p. Krug awarded me with a huge amount of land which are guarded by my trusted allies of the kingdom of gileas, whose king rides proudly next to me, slaying a whole lot of people, impressing for someone of his age!

I love this mod, I love the fantasy, I love all the things placed into it!

ps2: One more thing i want to let you try/think about :p : Play your mod again. Experience what i recently experienced. You will fall in love all over again.
The difference between you playing it, and me is: when i play it, I love it, but sometimes i find dead ends. When you play, you love it and when you find a dead end, you can turn it into an incredabel story..

ps3: should you ever want to work on it again, and you need any ideas, text writing, support, ... let me know. I can't mod a lot but i'm crazy full of ideas :p

hi cardiophylax pls work on the greatest mod you ever made...CoT :mrgreen:
and admins pls PM me if you need ideas on the quest lines :grin:

Back
Top Bottom