A sad day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Death by EMP

Veteran
Today marks the final day of 1st_Merc, I cannot keep leading this beautiful mercenary corps I have built and with me recently being contacted with the possibility of becoming admin for US_1, I will just be even more busy if I am accepted. Also with the recent shut down of our Teamspeak server and the rising of the Mercs for Napoleonic Wars Steam group, which grew at an astonishing pace (congratulations) the mercs have been taken out of business. It is nearly impossible to get recruits for mercs now, as it is just so easy to visit that page and get a job, it's especially difficult since almost everyone has a regiment these days also. I have taken great pride in 1st_Merc and will truly miss you guys, in fact, I am nearly in tears, its very sad I have had to watch it go downhill this fast, with no capability of stopping this landslide. I will now be known as Crunch on the servers. Goodbye 1st_Merc, it has been a blast.

Yes, truly sorry about Diplex's recent leaving, it's very tough, 1st_Merc has provided me with my best experience in gaming ever, which is huge, because I have been gaming all my life.

It's a sad thing to see the Mercs go :sad: But you did run a truly amazing group, it had a great run. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N493CQgQ_Hk

We at the oOo Mercs will miss you guys, best of luck as an admin man.

Back
Top Bottom