A HOBOTHREAD GLORIOUS BEYOND MEMORY - With Scipio's Order History

Why should Scipio spare this thread when it reaches its 1000th page?

• For the sake of past glories! When the Hoboknights were known for honed spears and sharper wit!

Votes: 50 32.9%
  • Because the next generation must have its chance! What right has Scipio to deny them the shelter of

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • Out of laziness! Deleting the thread would be too much trouble!

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • To protect the rest of the forums from these insufferable Hoboknights! At least the Hobothread keep

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • For the love of all that is good and respectable, DELETE THE THREAD NOW!

Votes: 33 21.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Styo said:
Our pet mercs? bah i find that an outrage! We are far greater in strength and in numbers!

What i meant was we would help you guys.....  "~nK shall send troops to the HOBOKNIGHTS in time of war."

We will merc for you...duhh.

:mrgreen:

Hoboknights need no help with their enemies!  (Because we have none to speak of)  Besides, many of the ways of your clan are anathema to the esteemed Way of the Hobo.  We would lower ourselves to stoop to your requests!

Also:

YOUR NUMBERS ARE HOBOUSELESS IN THE FACE OF OUR HOBOSPEARS AND HOBOLUV-N-TOGETHERNESS!

Edit:  Scratch that, I guess now CoR is our enemy?  Oh well, that still doesn't moot the "to speak of" bit.  :wink:

Gabeed said:
-nK (Nobody Knows) (jk  :lol:)
-Trolls
-Michael Bay
-Nazis
-The Tarrasque
-The Swiss Family Robinson
-The Caps Lock Hobodemon

Crap, I'm out.

Gabeed said:
Styo said:
As you can see Brohimian is a HOBOBRO.
The great and mighty Marnid wants to be the HOBOSPEAR

Therefore I Styo Founder of nK, send you a messenger boy to request thy alliance of the HOBOKNIGHTS. We shall agree to thy terms:

~HOBOKNIGHTS shall sign a "Pact of Non-Agression".
~HOBOKNIGHTS shall sign a "Alliance Pact".
~nK shall send troops to the HOBOKNIGHTS in time of war.
~HOBOKNIGHTS shall send troops to nK in time of war.
~Gabeed shall wear the Great nK Tag.

~Signed Founders and Council of nK.
nK - Nobody Knows.

Such a "treaty" is found to be highly HOBOFFENSIVE, particularly with the belated addition of the attempted making of the HOBODUKE into an nK HOBOVASSAL.  The "Pact of Non-Aggression" also HOBOREEKS of WWII.  We shall not be thy Soviet Union, HOBOHITLER.  FLY FROM OUR COURT, MESSENGER BOY, AND PRAY DO NOT RETURN LEST YE HAS APOLOGIES AND A MORE HOBOACCOMODATING COVENANT FOR US.

HOBOHALLELUJAH! FOR WE, THE GREATEST HOBOKNIGHTS UNDER THE GRANDEST HOBODUKE, SHALL NOT SEE OUR LEADER BOW TO THE NK IN THE FORM OF AN NK TAG!!!

Styo said:
ScientiaExcelsa said:
Mabons said:
Shut the HOBOHELL up already.

This is no lame-joke clan like the Founding Fathers.  We've got our own goofy traditions and our own inane modes of speech, which we are not holding to in a manner that interferes with the other members of this forum.  If you don't like it then get your HOBOHATER butt out of our thread, troll!

Other than PUTZ, no clan is near our level on the Plane of Awesome.  We don't want to be your pet mercs, Styo!  We HOBODEFEND the underdogs!
Our pet mercs? bah i find that an outrage! We are far greater in strength and in numbers!

What i meant was we would help you guys.....  "~nK shall send troops to the HOBOKNIGHTS in time of war."

We will merc for you...duhh.

WHY SHOULD THE HOBOKNIGHTS, THE MOST FEARSOME CLAN IN ALL OF WARBAND, FORM AN ALLIANCE WITH NK, THE MOST NUMEROUS CLAN IN ALL WARBAND? NAY, NAY, DETESTABLE ARE SUCH PRACTICES. FOR WHO WILL STAND AGAINST THE NK DOGS WHEN THEY STACKETH THE TEAMS?

Will you stop the capslock already.

It just shouts it out;
'' HEY LOOK AT ME IM STUPID DUH-DUH-DUH. ''

iRock said:

It just shouts it out;

If you don't know about HOBOSPEECH then you are either not in the beta, a Euro player, or one of those who can't handle the manual block on the servers we play on.  It's no less a clan tradition than nK cav-jocks backstabbing newbies from horseback. (:wink:)  Now suppose you remove yourself from our thread, troll.  Nobody's forcing you to read it if you don't like it.

Good HOBORIDDANCE!
Also I'm an euro player, how well have I caught on with the HOBOWAY of HOBOSPEAKING?

Woah!  This thread has gone places in the last couple hours.  Let me call for some HOBOORDER.

iRock said:

It just shouts it out;

If you just quoted Carlos Mencia, then there's nothing I can do for you or your mind.

People somehow annoyed by Caps Lock posts should note that I suggest using it in HOBOMODERATION in my first post.  They should also note that as it is nevertheless a HOBOSTAPLE of the HOBOKNIGHTS, HOBODEAL with it.  Just avoid this thread if it annoys you--it's not derogatory language, so there's no reason to be offended.

@Styo and nK in general, my fellow HOBOKNIGHTS seem to have much HOBORAGE against you, tempting me to decline thy offer a second time outright, despite its' decidedly better tone.  Nevertheless, we shall weigh your offer with much HOBOSERIOUSNESS.  We do not wish to provoke undue animosity, and I humbly ask my fellow HOBOKNIGHTS to mind their HOBOTONGUES lest this fragile diplomatic HOBOSITUATION go to our detriment.

We in fact ignore the declaration of HOBOWAR from CoR.  They are deemed HOBOUNWORTHY as official enemies, as their name implies they exist on the same level as River Pirates.

DuckSauce said:
Good HOBORIDDANCE!
Also I'm an euro player, how well have I caught on with the HOBOWAY of HOBOSPEAKING?

*thumbs up*

Mabons said:
CoR denies your HOBONESS. We have our own famous HOBOPOSE, raising the spear in a manual HOBOBLOCK.

However, we could perhaps be the Euro part of the HOBOKNIGHTS?

Either thou hast stolen that which is ours, or thou hast developed such a thing individually, for the HOBOPOSE is rampant in the ranks of the HOBOKNIGHTS on this side of the Atlantic as well.

In one HOBOBREATH ye deny our HOBONESS, and yet in the next ye ask for a HOBOMERGER.  Find thy true intent, sirrah, and HOBOPRESENT it here.  Know that any inclusion of CoR as the European portion of the HOBOKNIGHTS would mean an obliteration of CoR titles, and the creation of a new HOBOORDER.

HOBOUT NO?

You deny us our own very essence, our HOBONESS, and then ask to be a member of the INTERNATIONAL HOBROTHERHOOD?

Stop smoking crack.

HOBOEDIT: Damn, MY HOBOLIEGE said it all before me, and in a better way.

Ye come on this thread, declare war, deny our HOBONESS, use our same HOBOPOSE, and expect civility?  I see no HOBOS in yon CoD thread, only glorified River Pirates.  HOBOREPRESENTATION is earned through mutual HOBORESPECT.  Thy conduct has not impressed us nor won us over.

I, HOBOREGENDUR, the great HOBOMONKEY and the self-proclaimed clan-HOBOMEDIATOR, do declare myself a HOBOALLY of the great and glorious HOBOKNIGHTS. I do declare all HOBOTRADE between our two HOBOPROVINCES open, and give all other HOBORIGHTS to our (my) HOBOALLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom