A call to all supporters of the Eventide

Users who are viewing this thread

So we can consider them Forieners without matching helmets.

If your Dawn is so Rich like you proclaim, The least you could do is spring for new Matching Helmets...

AxeMaster3 said:
So we can consider them Forieners without matching helmets.

If your Dawn is so Rich like you proclaim, The least you could do is spring for new Matching Helmets...

Or you can consider the helmets as signs of different roles in the order.

Let us see.

There are knight-captains, there are different companies like the vindicators, there are justiciars, there is the leadership, there are normal knights, and there are squires.

We do need a way to differentiate ourselves. We all use the same heraldry, so we need a way to recognize each other.

Shadow-Seeker said:
Let us see.

There are knight-captains, there are different companies like the vindicators, there are justiciars, there is the leadership, there are normal knights, and there are squires.

We do need a way to differentiate ourselves. We all use the same heraldry, so we need a way to recognize each other.
I am not interested in joining any order but eventide knights have cooler and stronger armor and weapons.  :mrgreen:
The sight of eventide knights is also enough to make people urinate on themselves. If you want more power and sweet looking armor join the eventide knights.  :cool:
If you want fugly gear join the knights of the dawn. :razz:(jk)

well the difference there being i dont care how good a knight you are, if you are on a ****ty horse with leather armor there is no way in hell you are standing up to a full armored warhorse with a knight who is in full plate.

dowdpride said:
well the difference there being i dont care how good a knight you are, if you are on a ****ty horse with leather armor there is no way in hell you are standing up to a full armored warhorse with a knight who is in full plate.
Please, note that only Dragons and Shadow Legions have full-armored their horses in RP (judged by in-game equipment). And Dragons also use Ravenstern-Draped warhorses which use the leather.

Please, note that only Dragons and Shadow Legions have full-armored their horses in RP (judged by in-game equipment). And Dragons also use Ravenstern-Draped warhorses which use the leather.

On the other side, if I remember correctly, Dawn and Eventide have special aggressive cavalry boni, owning to their experience on cavalry warfare.

Let me contribute to the Eventide-Dawn recruiting with something constructive and move away from their eternal strife.

In the Aftermath, all orders have special traits that reflect their different approaches to warfare. Let me quote some of the Eventide and Dawn:

The Order of Dawn are masters of mounted warfare, being the epitome of heavy cavalry. Their Order has managed to equip their retainers better than is the norm thanks to their great wealth.
Dawn warhorses also fight alongside their riders using both their teeth and hooves; Deadly Charge : Very powerful charge; Lance Formation : Dawn riders are so well trained that they can form a wedge while moving at any speed, this is very likely to crush enemy formations.

The Knights of the Eventide share many of the qualities of the Dawn, but have honed their particular skills to defeat their knightly nemesis (= Dawn) on their field of battle, using blunt weapons in preference to bladed ones.
Open Field Manoeuvres : Very skilled at high speed mounted manoeuvres
Knightly Killers : Bonus against armoured targets

So there.

Back
Top Bottom