A call to all supporters of the Eventide

Users who are viewing this thread

dowdpride

Sergeant at Arms
hello everyone. my name is dowdpride, or Malificar in the Roleplay. i am calling on you supporters of the eventide to join, as we are sorely lacking in members. if you are interested, post in the rp sign up section, and send either myself or Azlanek a pm speaking of your intentions. i wish you welcome brave knights, and hope to soon see you on the rp.

How much time does this RP take? I mean... I never participate in something like it, so my questions are probably noobish :razz:
And what are these new members needed for?

to expand the eventides influence, to do rps, and to help make the order more powerful. as it stands, the dawn far outnumbers us, and this is an issue.

The dawn have been growing strong lately. Plus, from what i have seen those of the eventide are good roleplayers. I wont subvert this thread to ask you to join the shadow legion, but if you are interested join up with any of the orders. Just remember, in the eventide there are less players so you don't have to share the glory with as many people in the dawn. Just saying.

The dawn are not interested in Glory, but for the upholdment of justice, but dont join the dawn, there are other orders that need members, such as the KotEG, who only have 3 members, and the eventide, who only have two members besides the grandmaster.

The dawn is swelling right now, so join one of the smaller orders.

@DarkSoul: Let us know if we can help you with anything.

@HutH: That totally depends on how active you are and how much you want to involve yourself. People from many different time zones participate,  able to spent different amounts of time on this. If you are unsure, just give it a try. No one will hold it against you if you decide that this is not your thing/too time consuming.

Personally, Eventide is my favorite and Deckenpuppel's avatar is only helping that. You guys are my kind of nights = warm evil gooey center with a crunchy good-guy shell. Of course, if I've got you wrong just let me know. No need for sacrifices or burning or whatever it is you are into...

But I figured I'd stop by not to join - RP isn't for me - but to offer assistence with backstories or whatever for those considering joining.

Vote Eventide or they'll find you. Just look at Decken's face. He's serious.

Edit: okay, now that I look at it again he kinda looks happy.

I just don't want to spoil the "game", you know...
First I have to read about it, know-how etc., but it's late now and I'm finishing this day in the moment :razz:
I was on RP forum, but there're only OOC or rules threads, do I must register to see other sections?
A question - do I have to be some freaking badass panzer knight in RP?

Eventide has evil and good members with the evil members masking their presence. That's up to your backstory to decide overall.
Considering there is a Snake Cult Shadow Legion member you could easily be a heretic as long as you're human without magic weapons.

It's not very time consuming. You stop in a couple times a day and check in to respond as needed. You may desire to write up a large post if the Gamemaster permits, considering that it will probably involve a lot of interaction if it's that big which is generally something the GM controls. Otherwise a couple paragraphs here and there should do fine.

You must be assigned to a specific group in order to see more sections on the RP forum.

I think I won't participate... This would be another small time consumer and looks like I will have more to do in close future... so, sorry gents

Anyone reckon we should post a bit of info about the Order here? Just enough to clear up confusion. I know that I was put off joining the Eventide for quite some time because I believed them to be evil.

By all means, Brother, Post up some info...

News Flash...

Shadow Seeker seems to think Dawn Knights are the best...

They don't even have matching armor.

yes ladies and gents, we need more recruits to do our holy duty! the knights of the eventide are on the rise, and we need you to help us rise even higher!

AxeMaster3 said:
By all means, Brother, Post up some info...

News Flash...

Shadow Seeker seems to think Dawn Knights are the best...

They don't even have matching armor.

This was the case in medieval times, knights not having uniforms, but I'll still give you a logical reason why we don't have matching armor.

Have you considered that the knights with barclay helmets come from Barclay? and that those helmets come strictly from Barclay, which means that Pendorian blacksmiths are not able to aquire them.

There are also Pendorians who are in the order, and due to our inability to go back to Barclay to get more, they will have to use Pendor-made helmets.

Those helmets could also mean different roles.

Some helmets may mean officer roles, justiciars, etc. etc..

Back
Top Bottom