(80) Txt Tweaks for Europe 1200 Updated 06-20-2016

Users who are viewing this thread

Not to be impatient or anything but........Maybe we need more help anyone know people with tweak skills? I'll try messaging people in other forums!!!!

Keep up the good work never give up.. Bannerlords II europe 1200 is 3 years away so let's keep this alive people.

Godfather2933 said:
Not to be impatient or anything but........Maybe we need more help anyone know people with tweak skills? I'll try messaging people in other forums!!!!

Keep up the good work never give up.. Bannerlords II europe 1200 is 3 years away so let's keep this alive people.

Well, the last 2 trys I made editing the files either produced no change at all or somehow I was denied any recruitment cycles at all.  For sure what is throwing me off is that Europe 1200 has 3 troop types per culture.  So there are extra script entries to enable those.  It's not like when I did it on "The Sword and the Axe".  For that, it was pretty easy. 

Note:  I was trying those text tweaks WHEN I WAS A KING.  So now i'm wondering what would happen if I were just a lord of a faction.  I would have to start a new game and play (experiment) with those in an attempt to try it out.  I'm not very hopefull however. 

*  You guys do know that as a KING in the last version, you can choose your NOBLE nationality... correct?  Meaning that if you were a KING, you could talk to your minister and change the types of troops (culture) you get from Castles. 

- Roleplaying wise this already makes sense.  Since the local indigenous people of a conquered village should still be the same but the nobles from the castle have come there via travel for example.   

Yes the castles change, but it would be nice to have the towns and villages change. Especially when you select a small faction culture and you use them far away. EXAMPLE is I use Navarre in the balkans, I would not have to hike all the way back. Or seND expensive recruiters. Also lords never fully use your set culture troops they also get reinforcements from villages it seems. After a while my lords have 3 to 4 different troops.

Not a huge deal though still my favorite mod. Thanks for trying buddy. I also had the problem where I could not recruit any troops at all. But if your a noble under a king it works. But you can only recruit the peasants troops from the villages and tows which is weird that the militias disappear.

Shall I give up hope? Man I wish we could make this work. Well Subitai I appreciate your efforts sir!! Hopefully you get a vision tonight about what to do.

Serbian Conqueror got me reading those ideas and suggestions and I remembered that I hadn't posted this tweak below yet so here it goes:

NEW TWEAK Modify ransom amounts for lords. Ref(#106)

Go to 1st page of this Thread and look down to the 5th page of tweaks...it will be the latest one entered.

Back
Top Bottom