2e Régiment de Hussards [NA/EU] Recruiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chargerz43

Knight
Disbanded

* If you are new to the community and game, please watch this video.

bh0kci.jpg

zoom_ff8a160bf25ae3a524879607b9bf0181-1.jpg

4vpydi.jpg

The 2e Régiment de Hussards is a newly formed light cavalry regiment loyal to the French Empire. We are solely NA-based but accept recruits from all over. We are an English-speaking​
regiment that aims to create a skilled and disciplined unit whilst maintaining a fun and enjoyable environment. We are always on the lookout for new members, and we want you to join us!​
We promise an in-game training server, and a TeamSpeak channel.​

Historical Information
    In 1805 at Austerlitz the 2nd Hussars captured Allies flag. The 2nd Hussars was a famous unit. Raised in 1734 by Count Esterhazy, this regiment took the name Chamborant from its colonel. "The color of its uniform, a most distinctive chestnut-brown with sky-blue facings and breeches, was reputedly suggested by Marie Antoinnette who remarked upon the color of the habit of a passing monk when Chamborant asked what color she would suggest for the uniform of his regiment." (- Philip Haythornthwaite)

Win/Loss Record
7/23/2012: 2e vs 7y | Win | 5-1, 5-3

Roster
Officers
Captain Chargerz43
First Lieutenant Jaffa

NCOs

Rankers
Lance Corporal Alex
Private Monkeysboy
Private Dexley
Private Chopin
Private Zamek
Private Brycen
Private Boudreau
Private Nubbins
Private Oats
Private Achilles
Recruit Panchofilo

Ranks
Officers
Captain Cpt
First Lieutenant 1Lt
Second Lieutenant 2Lt
NCO's
Sergeant Major SgM
Sergeant Sgt
Rankers
Corporal Cpl
Lance Corporal LCpl
Private Pvt
Recruit Rct

-This unit's organization is modeled upon cavalry companies after the Decree of March 27th 1815 (several weeks before Waterloo)

-To avoid any confusion, the ranks are in English.

In-game Information
TeamSpeak Address: 2e.leckoren.com
In-game tags: 2e_Hussard_Rank_Name

Schedule
Events:
EAA Linebattle Saturday @ 5:00pm EST
EAA Linebattle Sunday @ 8:00pm EST
Training:
Sunday Training @ 3:00pm EST

How to join us!
Send a forum PM or reply to this thread using the following application template. You must have TeamSpeak installed!
Code:
In-game name:
Steam name:
I have download and installed TeamSpeak 3:
Or, add chargerz43 on Steam.
We expect you, should you join us, to be on your best behavior at all times! Don't troll, be respectful, and have fun.​

Posts from old Thread
Gamer2da said:
Good luck and have fun in NW  :grin:
chargerz43 said:
There was saying: "The hussars were loved by
every wife and hated by every husband".
ADrunkenIrishman said:
Good luck Chargerz  :wink:
Agros said:
Good luck and Enjoy NW!  :cool:
1er_Gren_Mr_T said:
Good luck :smile:
chargerz43 said:
Thanks to Bluefang Solutions for the TeamSpeak channel. A training server is in the works.

Remove Lieutenant from the ranks.
Joker_91 said:
Good luck 2e !  Hope to work with/against you in the near future :smile:
The Muffin King said:
Best of luck mate :wink:.
Kator Viridian said:
Goodluck and Enjoy NW :wink:
MatLae said:
Good luck from the 7e hussard  :grin:

Only one thing : "majeur" means someone of age. the rank is "major". it's the same word as in english but doesnt have the same uses in the french army
chargerz43 said:
MatLae said:
Good luck from the 7e hussard  :grin:

Only one thing : "majeur" means someone of age. the rank is "major". it's the same word as in english but doesnt have the same uses in the french army
Alright that's good to know haha.

Thank you all for the good lucks.

It looks like a fine horseman regiment, i wish you the best and many luck, see you on the battlefield mate :smile:

If any of you would like to post with a time that would most fit you for training, it would be much appreciated.

Sorry about the rank-less organization atm, I need to see who will be active before I give out responsibilities. So whoever attends tomorrows battle will be given a rank. Wither your given soldat or sergeant depends on your skills/experience, and if I like you :razz: Alright see y'all tomorrow.

Good luck from your enemies in the Highlands!

Best wishes from His Majestys Royal Scots Regiment! Watch out from our bayonets!

Haha yeah noticed that just couldn't be botherd really.  :lol:

Also do please add AG_163 to steam. Can't accept right now since i am in holiday just chilling checkin out the Taleworlds forums before i go out to take a glorius swim.  :razz:

Sorry I couldnt lead you guys, had a stupid work meeting  :mad:, but ya great to hear that you did awesome for your first event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom