13te Rifle Batallion *Recruiting*

Users who are viewing this thread

WE HAVE MOVED TO NAPOLEONIC WARS: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222819.0.html
divider.png
13te Rifle Batallion
images
Pro Gloria Et Patria.

History
The 13th Rifle Batallion has seen action in many battles throughout history. Serving in the Second Schleswig War against Denmark, the division saw action in the wars major battles, the Battle of Düppeler Heights and the Battle of Als. The 13th also saw combat in the Austo-Prussian war, fighting in several engagements with Austria and it's South German allies, including the siege of Wurzburg. The Battalion also fought in the Franco-Prussian War, fighting in several battles and engagements including the Battle of Borney-Colombey, the Battle of Gravelotte and the Siege of Metz. The Battalion even saw action up into World War 1! The Battalion participated in the initial German drive through Belgium and France, culminating in the First battle of the Marne and fighting in the first and second battle of the Somme. The Battalion bore the brunt of the later Allied offensives, including the Meuse-Argonne offensive. Allied intelligence rated them as a "First Class Battalion."

Ranks and Enlisted
A list of the ranks and positions in our regiment based on general dedication
Offiziere
Hauptmann (Hptm)
DrTaco
Leutnant (Ltn)
McWilly

NCOs
Feldwebel (Fw)
Sivart
Unteroffizier (Uffz)
Egoistic

Soldaten
Korporal (Kpl)
Raelor
Gefreiter (Gft)
Zuhl, Kozy, Golfer, YangWenli, Lev Myshkin
Soldat (Sdt)
Eriksohn, Bk201, Rando, Finian, Pidgeot, Ifrit, Hashingslasher,
zacogdoches, Vael, Ghost, Ionstead, JohnnyTsunami, Ctrl,
ellis, Church, Leadrin, Pesticide, Murtagh,Franceman, Granville,
Hensley, Jouer, Tarnished, Jazzman13, Griffin, Cramble, Liam,
Ryol, Ladeer

Reserve (Rsv)
McKnight, Smash

captureisf.jpg

Our banner​

Our tags are 13te_Rifle_Rank_Name

Trainings
Monday is currently our only individual  training, at 8:00 PM on Monday Nights, EST(GMT-6) 13te_Rifles server.
Saturday is currently the only scheduled PRUSSIAN ARMY training, at around 3:00 PM on Saturday, EST(GMT-6)

Regiment song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvjXUMYoDSc

Rules
We have a few very simple rules that must be followed or we cannot allow you to join/stay with us, follow these rules and we will all be able to have fun and enjoy ourselves.

1. Do not troll, this is a very important rule and any breach of this rule will be dealt with severely!
2. Follow the rules of engagement in line battles unless told otherwise. (More on that later)
3. Download Teamspeak 3, you are not required to talk or have a mic but you will at least need it to listen to our commander during line battles.
4. Listen to your commander, we cannot stress how important this rule is! If you cannot follow orders, you are not only disobeying your commander, but you are hurting the entire regiment if we are in a line battle.
5. You should be in the Steam Group, http://steamcommunity.com/groups/13thRifleCommunity Tell me if you aren't.​

Teamspeak info
ts3.1stepi.com and 66.85.165.186

If you do not have Teamspeak, here is the download link, it is free and takes no more than a few minutes to download.
http://www.teamspeak.com/

Rules of Engagement
For those who are not familiar with the rules of engagement, I shall explain the main points here for you. These apply mainly to line battles except for the double gunning rule, you can not do that ever at any time.
1. Try not to be a **** to anyone, trolling or otherwise. We're (mostly) friends here
2. Follow orders and be able to understand what I want. If you are a jackass,
and make us look like we are, then you're gone
3. All admins are to be respected. At least, in public.
4. Don't regiment hop, if you sign up you're expected to stay unless you have a good reason
5. If you can help it, try not to shoot officers/standard bearers. Charging from either side renders this rule null
6. All server, unspoken, and general rules are to be followed.
Recruitment Policy
1. You Must be mature. This means not dicking around when you're told an order
2. You must be able to take a joke and be friendly with everyone in the regiment, and the community
3. You must have basic knowledge of Warband, or the willingness to learn and get better
4. You must be willing to be part of a community - we play more than M&M
5. You HAVE to have Teamspeak. HAVE TO. No exceptions
6. Steam is a very easy and useful way to contact members. Not required, but wanted very much.​

Where do I sign up?
If you want to join,look over the Recruitment policy and ask yourself questions about that. If you meet the criteria, I can probably be reached through the 1stEPI Teampeak above, or through Steam if you prefer that. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023754414
You can also apply here:http://13thmeu.forumotion.com/ if you want to join us in Arma, or just be better connected with us.​

Looking to get promoted?
Activity activity activity. If you can follow orders without fear, follow the line with discipline, keep your fellows from going out of line, and assist the head of command, whoever that may be, you will be noted, maybe even promoted for what you have done. Recruiting helps too.
What's the schedule?
We run a schedule of 3 events per week. Tuesday Linebattle at 8:00 PM EST, Friday Linebattle at 9:00 PM EST, and Training at 8:00 PM EST.​

DrTaco
Für König und Vaterland

Desideratus said:
Stats
Total Battles won- 8
Total Battles lost- 0
Total rounds won- 32
Total rounds lost- 21
Total [Maps] Won- 19
Total [Maps] lost- 5
My best wishes to you Gentlemen.
But..
You are a new regiment right?
What happened to the old one?

We are the same regiment. I don't believe I should disclose details but it ended with the creator of this post, and several members of the 13th leaving the regiment. I simply remade the post.

Hi, 13th! I'd like to apply to your regiment, but I need to ask a couple of questions:

1-) When are your trainings?
2-) I'll turn 18 in less than two months, is that okay?

Thank you for your time.

Jansay said:
Hi, 13th! I'd like to apply to your regiment, but I need to ask a couple of questions:

1-) When are your trainings?
2-) I'll turn 18 in less than two months, is that okay?

Thank you for your time.
1: We have... For lack of a better word screwy training times. Whenever we get a good number on, that's when we train. We do train every Friday before linebattles though, so count on that.
2: I have no defenite answer for that. Sandgod has the final say, so he'd have to answer.

1. You Must be 18+: 18, August 14th 1992.
2. You must have Warband experience: Been playing since Day one of Warband.
3. You must have basic knowledge of Mount and Musket (example: Know how to shoot, crouch): I do.
4. You must be willing to take verbal abuse, and to be part of a community: Ok.

Extra Notes:
Steam: spartan678
Nickname: Frosty

When are your trainings?

Our trainings are whenever a lot of people get on with the commander on (Or he tells me to)
We participate in the Friday Linebattles unless told otherwise, so expect trainings that day a couple hours before then.
Sandman has the final say, and when he gets on I will notify him.

Add me on Steam as DrTaco, and I will get you with the commander.

I'll be on today, I hope you guys looking to join have added Taco, otherwise I may not get around to talking to you about recruitment.

Requesting to join the 13th regiment.

1. You Must be 18+: Yes. Born in 1991.
2. You must have Warband experience: Check.
3. You must have basic knowledge of Mount and Musket (example: Know how to shoot, crouch): Check.
4. You must be willing to take verbal abuse, and to be part of a community: Check.

steam: wnxmastephen
nick: PHEN

edit: sorry! Thought I needed to be in a regiment to join in the line battle.

Back
Top Bottom