Search results for query: *

• Users: Coral
  • Order by date
  1. Coral

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 11 - Some Context

and this is only the beginning?! :mrgreen: can't wait for the release!! :grin: great job!! :party:
  2. Coral

Single Player Story - Battle of Aescesdun - Bugged

babyvato said:
    are there supposed to be 7 or 8 lords of northumber at lundunwic? they move maybe a village away...then teleport back to lundunwic...this repeats over and over if i just pass time by lundunwic
    this is ok, it's part of the story... before the end of the game, you are going to fight a great battle between danish and saxons.. that's why they "must" stay there :smile:
  3. Coral

[BUG][spoiler] Readingum part 2

ok find the solution for funeral :smile: or so i think.. just go on boat, draw your weapon and drop it :razz: really enjoyed the dlc thank you :smile:
  4. Coral

Bug Report: [Game Mechanic] Tournament trigger in Brycheiniog

anyway you can "fix" it by changing the key to leave istance (defaul Tab to Y for example).. then click it just wait few seconds (10-15) after the death of last guy..
  5. Coral

screenshots.. dont have funeral yet cause i've been knocked down twice ^^'

ri7xo4.jpg

vhvzt0.jpg

fm6u6d.jpg

2u6oiz6.jpg
  6. Coral

Meeting Aelfrid- conversation gets stuck.

try load a previous saved game and go back to the patrol..

if not.. try load a previous saved game and go back to talk to the man who gave u the mission.. then go back to the patrol

if not.. try load a previous saved game and start a fight with someone, then go back to the patrol

if not.. wait for an admin :razz:
  7. Coral

yup, beta last release from steam, i can try it again and make some screen if u want :smile:
  8. Coral

Rebinding Boat controls

change keyboard
  9. Coral

Game Breaking Bug

General von Hiller said:
    I suppose you finished the game allready, you lucky bastard :razz: One of the very few I guess
    at 99% i guess... :sad: cause of... B?G  :roll:
  10. Coral

Game Breaking Bug

don't worry, you only lose the rest of the story and some bugs :lol: :lol: btw, soon there will be a fix :grin: start a sandbox campaign meanwhile :razz:
  11. Coral

after the great battle of Aescesun (fighting on danish side) i am sent to Readingum to face Sven and save my mother..
  12. Coral

Game Breaking Bug

try pillage a monastery or something that shut down the strategy map for a while, maybe it works, this saved me few times at early campaign... :smile:
  13. Coral

found a fix.. once traveled to halfdan for the first time and got the bug, i left the place and tried to go on saxon's camp (opposite side of the near monastery) and of course it didn't allow me to enter, than on my way to try again to talk to halfdan i got "ambushed" (it was night :razz:) by a lord of the enemy faction, once defetead him i talked to halfdan and.... yay!! the story is working again :smile: :smile:

if you got the same problem, try fight a lord, maybe it works for you too :mrgreen:
  14. Coral

Game Breaking Bug

General von Hiller said:
    I never had that update in the quest log. What did you do, what did the captain said?

edit: I guess you mean the boar cove quest where you get a companion and know the whereabouts of your mother at the end. I did the quest but still i'm stuck, the captain keeps telling me hes is busy :mad:
    yep i meant the boar cove (didnt remember the name :razz:).. once taken the quest from the jarl i went to bebbaburh just to find the old captain who told me he was not looking for more people, than i left the town i checked again the quest log and i readed about the boar cave. traveled there and after he joined the group he said "oh no, they must have followed me!" and here starts a fight inside the istance against 4 men, once defeated i got back on strategic map ready to take the fleet at bebbaburh..

there, once speaked with the old captain he tells you to leave the city cause the fleet is outside the docks waiting for you, and there you go.. save before take the fleet cause u won't be able to during the quest and it will be very laggy, cause of low fps..
  15. Coral

i was able too to talk to him, but instead of story dialogs, i got the "prisoner dialogs" :razz:

ps: 1st image tells me im hidding from danish patrols.. wtf? im with them why should i hide? :grin:

14mb85i.jpg

2s0xnnt.jpg

2usaip2.jpg
  16. Coral

Sea King naval battles

main campaign? if yes, are you in denmark doing quests? if yes, probably you can't attack them cause you are an ally of their kingdom or so i thought when it happened to me..
  17. Coral

Game Breaking Bug

mutenroshie said:
    Just a question could you proceed further, and with fuhrter i mean could you talk to the old ship captain and sail to Douar-an_Enez?
    do you mean you are not able to sail? the captain tells you that he doesnt need more sailors? if yes..
    if u check your quest log, u will see an update.. it says u have to travel south near durwic (hope i wrote it right), once done there u can go back to the old captain and sail to Douar
Back
Top Bottom