Game Breaking Bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Some 70-80 days in game, I get the " a person is coming towards you" dialogue. I had them on several occasions and never a problem. The person is the Viking Captain from the Doccinga Assault that I chose to let live. But now, I got stuck in the Dialogue. Wether I send him away or not, I can't get out of the Dialogue

didn't work for me, tried to speak to some soldier in the nearest castle, tried to speak to the jarl again, but once the captain appears the loop is back ;(

EDIT: fixed by waiting that Jarl Rathbarth goes near a Mierce's village while patrolling his castle, than speak to him and faster buy supplies at the village, once leaving the village i got the chat with the captain and no more loop :smile:

mutenroshie said:
Just a question could you proceed further, and with fuhrter i mean could you talk to the old ship captain and sail to Douar-an_Enez?
do you mean you are not able to sail? the captain tells you that he doesnt need more sailors? if yes..
if u check your quest log, u will see an update.. it says u have to travel south near durwic (hope i wrote it right), once done there u can go back to the old captain and sail to Douar

mutenroshie said:
Just a question could you proceed further, and with fuhrter i mean could you talk to the old ship captain and sail to Douar-an_Enez?
No I was stuck like everyone else, apparently :sad:
Coral said:
do you mean you are not able to sail? the captain tells you that he doesnt need more sailors? if yes..
if u check your quest log, u will see an update.. it says u have to travel south near durwic (hope i wrote it right), once done there u can go back to the old captain and sail to Douar
I never had that update in the quest log. What did you do, what did the captain said?

edit: I guess you mean the boar cove quest where you get a companion and know the whereabouts of your mother at the end. I did the quest but still i'm stuck, the captain keeps telling me hes is busy :mad:

General von Hiller said:
mutenroshie said:
No I was stuck like everyone else, apparently :sad:
Coral said:
I never had that update in the quest log. What did you do, what did the captain said?

edit: I guess you mean the boar cove quest where you get a companion and know the whereabouts of your mother at the end. I did the quest but still i'm stuck, the captain keeps telling me hes is busy :mad:

same here

General von Hiller said:

yep i meant the boar cove (didnt remember the name :razz:).. once taken the quest from the jarl i went to bebbaburh just to find the old captain who told me he was not looking for more people, than i left the town i checked again the quest log and i readed about the boar cave. traveled there and after he joined the group he said "oh no, they must have followed me!" and here starts a fight inside the istance against 4 men, once defeated i got back on strategic map ready to take the fleet at bebbaburh..

there, once speaked with the old captain he tells you to leave the city cause the fleet is outside the docks waiting for you, and there you go.. save before take the fleet cause u won't be able to during the quest and it will be very laggy, cause of low fps..

That means that you gave bodo's letter to the Danes I suppose. I on the other hand gave it to the Seaxe, so I have an entirely diffrent storyline. I have to set sail in name of Lord Aethelwulfing, and I'm still stuck with that f**ing Old Sea Captain :mad:

General von Hiller said:
That means that you gave bodo's letter to the Danes I suppose. I on the other hand gave it to the Seaxe, so I have an entirely diffrent storyline. I have to set sail in name of Lord Aethelwulfing, and I'm still stuck with that f**ing Old Sea Captain :mad:

same here-.-

try pillage a monastery or something that shut down the strategy map for a while, maybe it works, this saved me few times at early campaign... :smile:

Back
Top Bottom