Search results for query: *

1. The loot still sucks

Some things matter. Not just the number you fight.
    The tier of your enemy troops.
    If in an army one need to kill alot before the fight is won. Your troops don´t enter until last.
    And also what troops did you kill. All tier 6 or mostly tier 1-3.

I have the opposite experience then you. I get alot of good stuff from higher tier battles. And i don´t even focus on rougery. Atmost i get maybe 100 in rougery.
    Can You please explain to me how the loot works?
  2. The loot still sucks

Some things matter. Not just the number you fight.
    The tier of your enemy troops.
    If in an army one need to kill alot before the fight is won. Your troops don´t enter until last.
    And also what troops did you kill. All tier 6 or mostly tier 1-3.

I have the opposite experience then you. I get alot of good stuff from higher tier battles. And i don´t even focus on rougery. Atmost i get maybe 100 in rougery.
    I've been killing tier 6 by the hundreds and I don't get **** from them just the lowest tier of their equipment
  3. The loot still sucks

It's still hard to loot high tier equipment and some usefull low tier, even by reaching max rougery the game still doesn't give you descent equipment and it's dumb, the quantity and quality of the low tier loot is not a problem but you should add more quantity and quality for the high tier loot...
  4. Resolved Captains Game mode still failling

I never said anything about the other modes. Sorry that your little group is a toxic little racist group on Xbox. Maybe let the mode die and move on, next.
    I'm mexican, they have never acted racist against me or against any other latino that joins the a game
  5. Closed Captains Game mode falling again

You're acting like a ****ing child grow up dude 😂. Throwing a ****ing fit kicking and screaming isn't gonna get you what you want. 😂
    We're been asking nicely for more than a week and they just gaslighted us, they fixed it before (in less than a day) when we asked for it but this time they are not doing nothing we paid for this game we want it to work
  6. Resolved Captains Game mode still failling

Summary:we can not join during warm ups as we use to making only possible to play 2v2 games Even when are more people searching for a game How to Reproduce:Try searching for a game on any server Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video):
  7. North American east servers Xbox

We can not join during warm up but there is a space of one minute to find a Game where You can join to get more than 2v2
  8. NA Native Captain Open Captains xbox tournament

Every team is Made by 6 or 7 people
  9. NA Native Captain Open Captains xbox tournament

If the devs give us their blessing, and fix the servers before the 30th, we are going to celebrate our first captains tournament on Xbox and PC gamepass on march 30th, Here are the teams by now: 1. The Order of the Cross 2. iNut 3. Celestial Crusaders 4. Deadliest Warriors 5. 1st Company 6...
  10. Closed Captains Game mode falling again

This is pathetic k86

Please this treatment is nothing short of Torture
    We really love this game but if is not going to be fixed is better for us to just leave, what's the point in staying?, we are supposed to get our first tournaments of captains on xbox this friday but I think it's not going to be
  11. Closed Xbox Captains servers are not working properly

Summary: We can not get a game on east américa, on west and europe we can only get 2v2 games, please i'm begging you fix the servers again How to Reproduce: Just try to get a game in Matchmaking Captains Game mode Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs:xbox one...
  12. Please can we get a fix for North American East captins server on Xbox ?

Another post about this and they haven't answerd, are they ignoring us
  13. Resolved Xbox Multiplayer for Captains Mode Stuck in 2v2 unplayable on NA East

I've created 2 post about this already but this time they haven't answered my post as You already know, Do we need to throw ourselfs to the ground and beg for the devs mercy?
  14. SP - Battles & Sieges Multiplayer Suggestions

We really need some work for captains game mode on Xbox, I love this Game mode a You taleworld devs have been letting it die
  15. Closed Captains servers failing again

Summary:The servers are not working as should be, we can not play on East North América and on west we can only play 2v2 as well in europe only 2v2 How to Reproduce:Try joining a match in any server Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video):
  16. Closed Captains Game mode falling again

Summary:The servers are broken again, please don't change them anymore How to Reproduce:Select any server and the only one that works is North América west but only for 2v2 Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video):
  17. Resolved Game crashes during siege - Series X

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    And I forgot to add that happens when You try to walk in the Town too
  18. Resolved Game crashes during siege - Series X

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional informatio
    The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

n regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
  19. Resolved Game crashes during siege - Series X

I have the same problem but only happens to me with Lagatea
  20. Resolved Only able to get 2v2 on captains un this update, why? Are they going to bring back the old configuration?

It was an oversight on our end and the team iThanformed me that it is fixed now. Thank you for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience.
    Thank you
Back
Top Bottom