Version number
Platform
Xbox Series X
Game mode
Multiplayer
Graphics mode
Fidelity
Summary:The servers are broken again, please don't change them anymore
How to Reproduce:Select any server and the only one that works is North América west but only for 2v2
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Last edited:
Due to the nature of matchmaking the required number of players to open a captain game reduces after a certain time searching. The minimum amount is 4 players results in 2v2. Those games should be populating after a while. We just checked the server settings and everything looks as it is supposed to. I hope this info can help you.

We literally had 12+ ppl in a party last night, and did not get one game on North American East servers. I don’t think they are working lol? If yall going to let captins mode die just say that

Due to the nature of matchmaking the required number of players to open a captain game reduces after a certain time searching. The minimum amount is 4 players results in 2v2. Those games should be populating after a while. We just checked the server settings and everything looks as it is supposed to. I hope this info can help you.
It absolutely is not. Check Arda’s email. We sent video evidence of the state of the game. It is back to the 3-5 updates for Microsoft where only West and Europe function. You can’t load into ANY game on East and West and Europe is only 2v2.

We had 10 in party last night searching in East and not even that would give us a game. Moreover we couldn’t get a game bigger than 2v2 on West or Europe.

Please do not fail your Xbox Community this weekend. It will not recover again. We have an 80 man tournament planned and we need the servers working ASAP. Please email and let’s set up a zoom to fix these issues.

We literally had 12+ ppl in a party last night, and did not get one game on North American East servers. I don’t think they are working lol? If yall going to let captins mode die just say that
Please this treatment is nothing short of Torture. I’ll take my men to see if Slavic Magic can manage their microsoft gamers more effectively. And this has been my favorite game for nearly 10 yrs, but the abuse has to stop.

At 18:30 est the today 26th of March,
Icyfrybots, beadierfiddle, harris games, md mike, toxxxic gunnz , MadWoods, Rikarddugard, and Bane were in North America East for 11 minutes this has a joke. Complete and utter disgrace. You have 2 more days to rectify the situation before the game is uninstalled from all 90 members of the Captains Community within Xbox. Never to be played again.

Utterly ridiculous you flat out lied or are completely inept as a developer. Please find new employment. This is ludicrous.

Regards,

Rikarddugard

At 18:30 est the today 26th of March,
Icyfrybots, beadierfiddle, harris games, md mike, toxxxic gunnz , MadWoods, Rikarddugard, and Bane were in North America East for 11 minutes this has a joke. Complete and utter disgrace. You have 2 more days to rectify the situation before the game is uninstalled from all 90 members of the Captains Community within Xbox. Never to be played again.

Utterly ridiculous you flat out lied or are completely inept as a developer. Please find new employment. This is ludicrous.

Regards,

Rikarddugard
Video evidence may be provided via email. Do we have to pray? Is your God Allah, Yhwh, or Jesus Christ himself? We’re desperate at this point. Such a great game is wasted on these developers. 10,000 hours down the drain. FIX IT!!!

This is pathetic k86

Please this treatment is nothing short of Torture
We really love this game but if is not going to be fixed is better for us to just leave, what's the point in staying?, we are supposed to get our first tournaments of captains on xbox this friday but I think it's not going to be

This is pathetic k86

Please this treatment is nothing short of Torture
What is pathetic is the Captains servers have been down for merely a month and when we tell them about it their response is that we must be imagining the issue.

Video evidence may be provided via email. Do we have to pray? Is your God Allah, Yhwh, or Jesus Christ himself? We’re desperate at this point. Such a great game is wasted on these developers. 10,000 hours down the drain. FIX IT!!!
You're acting like a ****ing child grow up dude 😂. Throwing a ****ing fit kicking and screaming isn't gonna get you what you want. 😂

You're acting like a ****ing child grow up dude 😂. Throwing a ****ing fit kicking and screaming isn't gonna get you what you want. 😂
We're been asking nicely for more than a week and they just gaslighted us, they fixed it before (in less than a day) when we asked for it but this time they are not doing nothing we paid for this game we want it to work

Back
Top Bottom