Search results for query: *

• Users: hherlev
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. hherlev

⚔ 1er Régiment de Grenadiers-à-Pied de la Garde Imperiale [RECRUITING!]

This unit is a part of the Armée Française "The Old Guard" [glow=black,2,300]History: The Old Guard was the elite of the elite, the creme de la creme of Napoleon's infantry. You cannot exaggerate about them. They were convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious...
  2. hherlev

Crashing when entering taverns on Native

Hey there, I searched the forums in hope of finding the problem, but not from what I could see. My problem is, each time I enter a tavern or castle (in native singleplayer of course) I crash. I dont get an error code, it just says the program has stopped working. I looked up on the windows...
  3. hherlev

Armée Française Trailer

After a long time of hard work, editing, recording, re-recording, re-editing its finally done! The Armée Française promotional trailer! We follow a forlorn hope mission with a few 25 dragoons charge the british artillery in a desperate hope to save their brothers routing the field...
  4. hherlev

Questions

So, a few things I noticed other than the fact that I can´t seem to stop playing this mod ;) 1st - Why is my banner spanish/portugese whatever that now may be. I can´t seem to change it nor get the oppertunity to get a new one even though I own several estates before and after I swore...
  5. hherlev

The official drinking competetion of the 1er!

As many of the users of the 22nd TS server may have noticed, a few weeks ago the 1er wen´t on a drank their brains out while playing on the M&M:Battle server. The goal was the to get drunk fast since I was going to a party and didn´t have anywhere to warmup so we did it on the TS channel :D It...
  6. hherlev

Looking for an Artillery regiment.

The Imperial French army are looking for an Artillery regiment. After the last patch, artillery has gained alot more power, and usuage on the battlefield. Therefore we thought it would be wise to have one, under the wings of the empire! For those of you who doesn´t know, the Imperial French...
  7. hherlev

Linebattle for Public people only!

ATTENTION ALL PUBLIC LB-EAGER PEOPLE! The 1er Grenadiers are hosting a public linebattle for everyone willing to come and play a decent and organized linebattle! At first we´ll let some of our members command, but if people are willing and show respect, we can try and see if some of the pubs in...
  8. hherlev

1er Régiment de Grenadiers-à-Pied de la Garde Imperiale [RECRUITING!]

This unit is a part of the Armée Française History: The Old Guard was the elite of the elite, the creme de la creme of Napoleon's infantry. You cannot exaggerate about them. They were convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth- and the amusing...
Back
Top Bottom