Search results for query: *

1. Apstinentas

SP Fantasy The Bones of Ragnvald (Version 2.1 released!) (Now Open Source)

Have you completely finished development of this mod? There wont be any future updates for warband?
  2. Apstinentas

Perisno 0.99 - The Main Thread (HF18 - 27.Mar.2020)

Has Leuven siege scene been fixed?
  3. Apstinentas

Perisno 0.99 - The Main Thread (HF18 - 27.Mar.2020)

Today a person in a shop ****ed up while saying persimmon. So Im here. Nice to see this getting dropped off as you and the rest of the team ride off into the sunset. Thanks for all your work  :party:
  4. Apstinentas

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

produno said:
    I spent quite a bit of time yesterday making sure it all works correctly and indeed it does, at least i tried it over and over several different ways for a good amount of time.

When people say they won, i think they won the battle but Robb is still killed, which is correct.

I have however added extra text to make it explicit as to why that happens and i have moved Robbs position to make it very slightly easier to save him.

I also fixed other bugs like his party not being removed and issues when freelancing in his army.

So are you actually able to save Robb Stark from being killed? Or is it still the same situation: you save him in the interior scene but he dies anyway?
  5. Apstinentas

Project S

Dark_Hamlet said:
    The golden age of elves is a distant memory, it's mysteries lost forever, it's culture fading away, it's cities sorrowful splendour.

bLzMchi.png

arduus said:
    Wonderfully done, Dark_Hamlet, just two things, I am not sure if it was me or not

1. the rock texture the castle is on looks stretched because of the polygons (at least to me, but it is possible the texture normally looks like that)

2. The windows Falcons are shooting from (a wonderful idea btw), the ones in the facade don't look really good, some dimension wouldn't hurt

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the feedback arduus.

1. Unfortunately the stretched texture is an unintended consequence for the look I was trying to achieve. Any other solutions I can think of would cause the edge to become rounder. I may revisit it in the future though with new ideas.

2. Could you elaborate?

Savigo said:
    The siege of Falconwrath looks great, it would be the best siege I've seen so far in any warband mod. You don't fight in one spot, You have to conquer next strategic points. I'm afraid only of reinforcements spawn point, because it takes so much time to get inside the fortress from starting position.

This is something I'm worried about too and I'll likely place it closer to the gates.

In my opinion, mossy cobblestone structures dont fit elves at all.
  6. Apstinentas

SP Medieval 1429: The Hundred Years War

Khamukkamu said:
    Seek n Destroy said:
    I have worked on a submod for 1429 La Guerre de Cent Ans alongside Khamukkamu and Ettenrocal which we have discontinued to respect the FantasyWarrior's wishes of removing his mod from being distributed but I can't agree that all mods that made use of some parts of it should remove the content. There's dozens of mods that make use of it, some are bigger, some are smaller, some are still active and others are not. It's a big issues to come and ask to remove content they may have been using for years with proper credits and all.

I hope you won't take it the wrong way that we're still working on a mod based on the Hundred Years War, we're making sure to not use your content.
    I actually got the wrong thread. I wanted to ask about your sub mod, Khamukkamu. Good to know that its still being worked on.
  7. Apstinentas

SP Medieval 1429: The Hundred Years War

Is this mod dead?
  8. Apstinentas

I'm curious, what difficulty you guys like play with?

Automatic blocking (manual blocking is way too hard)
    Damage to me 1/4 easiest (I started with 1/2 but early game was too frustrating for me)

There is an old anglo-saxon saying, "Git gud"
  9. Apstinentas

Possible exploit on the brawls at arenas like Grozny's

dani26795 said:
    So I am early on this save of mine (my character's only level 8 and it's been around a week in-game) and decided to try some more arena brawling, this time in the Valahir town of Grozny. This arena has a ladder structure in the centre of it and turns out that when you spawn with bow and arrows you begin quite close to it. You can literally climb up to the top and snipe the whole rest of the opponents before they have any chance to reach you. And voilà, you get 1000 aurums for close to no effort. I feel like this was pretty much an exploit, so maybe on next updates this ladder structure should be removed from this arena design. At least I leave it as a sugerence.
    No ones' forcing you to actually exploit such things.

Also, there is similar exploit in Fountain Hall, a giant stone block that you can jump on.
  10. Apstinentas

Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

Leonion said:
    3YEuYIC.jpg

3YEv24l.jpg

Thanks to: KingLeorik, corprus's shader, The Full Invasion Team's horse.
    Love the pauldrons! Thats what alot of new armours been missing IMO. Need to bulk the boys up!
  11. Apstinentas

Project S

Dark_Hamlet said:
    Apstinentas said:
    What is this?! What is happening?! Explain yourself!

The Geldar don't share their secrets easily.
    ijvOi9T.png

q0vQ9K2.png
    NEVER TRUST AN ELF!!!
  12. Apstinentas

Project S

What is this?! What is happening?! Explain yourself!
  13. Apstinentas

hipp522 said:
    Apstinentas said:
    Well there shouldn't be anything entertaining about the wargs. It's a realism feature.
    Keeping your troops in formation is the key.

If Perisno were to have more of them then I would have to find a different mod to play.
    That would be a shame...
  14. Apstinentas

Ideas how to make Pendor harder

Plasquar said:
    Automatic. Hmm.
    Gotta take a look if I ever play without a shield tho.
    Its a complete game changer, really. Takes alot of practice to be atleast decent, but keeps you engaged in every fight.
  15. Apstinentas

Well there shouldn't be anything entertaining about the wargs. It's a realism feature.
    Keeping your troops in formation is the key.
  16. Apstinentas

Ideas how to make Pendor harder

Plasquar said:
    Thank you for the suggestions. I saw a few good ones.  :wink:
    Hardest settings, realistic saving, never retreat and no horses sounds like a good idea.
    Is your blocking set to mouse directions or automatic?
  17. Apstinentas

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

MitchyMatt said:
    v3.9.3 is now available!
    As far as I remember this is the final version right? I suppose congratulations are in order :party:
  18. Apstinentas

Michadr said:
    Dago Wolfrider said:
    T.L.S. said:
    Chinese mod "Wind of the War" has pretty good dragons that can walk, fly and breathe fire.
    Maybe they also can cook? :shock:

And what fate awaits Drachenmeisters then?

:fruity: They will become Wolvesmeisters. There are never enough wolves, nor wolfriders.  :fruity:
    I have different plans for wolves  :party:

It would be cool to have wolves behave like wargs in the TLD mod, as in the one without riders just charge the troops and cause damage.
  19. Apstinentas

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

incas said:
    There is still this bug: Enlist with a lord that sieges a fief. If he wins, he'll be sieged again as defender with the rest of his allies as attacker. The lord and the player are screwed.
    Edit: Here is a save where it happens. https://www.sendspace.com/file/6o2smt
    Get yourself knocked out as soon as that happens and TAB out. Then you get too wounded to fight option. Its a workaround atleast.

P.S. GOOOOO PRODUNOOOO!!!!!!!!!
  20. Apstinentas

Talking Man said:
    Leonion said:
    Talking Man said:
    And why you not answer my pm messages to you,is it hard,Leonь?
    Because I'm not your personal guide, I told you where to go (on the forum) and I'm fed up with your spam, distortions of my nickname and incoherent babbling.
    You already got your previous account permanently banned (I dunno why exactly, but can see plenty of possible reasons), stop spamming this forum already.
    What,previous accounts?I have one account.And if you not want to talk you can ask me-"i do not like your way of speaking,do not do it." why you not asked that?And from where you find previous accounts?
    Leonion, did you base the crazy guy in the Forde tavern on this guy?
Back
Top Bottom