Project S

Users who are viewing this thread

Look who got here. Right now this space isn't much to look at and this will change once phase 1 of my work is complete, but in the meantime check the scenes developed for the project. I usually post updates with videos and screenshots among the replies.

Sounds ambitious! Can't wait to see what kind of nifty scenes and lore you cook up along your journey. Can't imagine where this Tyrion guy gets his special hatred for dwarves...hmm

Abot said:
Can't imagine where this Tyrion guy gets his special hatred for dwarves...hmm

If you ask him directly about his hatred for dwarves he may tell you a story about how a group of dwarven bandits raided his home village and killed his mother when he was 8. About how he protected his little brother from them with his dad's old sword and how they had to survive on their own for years alone in the woods eating squirrels and berries.

If you ask around the tavern however they will tell you that one afternoon Tyrion was sobbing and screaming the name of some lass called Lya on the counter and left so drunk he forgot a letter close to the stools. The letters reads "I'm writing this to you so you don't come after me. I can't let you slow me down anymore. I met a real man. He may be small, but not where it counts :wink: unlike you. Not yours anymore, Lya".

This might be a neat story, but i would love to see a modification of perisno allowing you to play by following a storyline and completing their quests or even play side-missions. Too bad i have no idea how to programm anything, i wish i could do it my self  :smile:.

Even our smallest stronghold puts your human castles to shame.

fUv6emo.png

Kinda irrelevant but something very interesting happened in my playthrough. The dwarves lost Karnoth to Hakkon and all of their castles to Drahara, but after a few months, while they were still fighting both of those factions in different wars, they actually managed to retake all of their castles back from Drahara. I rarely see something like that in warband games, so I'm bloody impressed at the dwarves in 0.9.

King Edric said:
Kinda irrelevant but something very interesting happened in my playthrough. The dwarves lost Karnoth to Hakkon and all of their castles to Drahara, but after a few months, while they were still fighting both of those factions in different wars, they actually managed to retake all of their castles back from Drahara. I rarely see something like that in warband games, so I'm bloody impressed at the dwarves in 0.9.

:shock: Unbelievable  :shock:
I have never seen something like that, wow.

Back
Top Bottom