Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Apstinentas said:
Talking Man said:
Leonion said:
Talking Man said:
And why you not answer my pm messages to you,is it hard,Leonь?
Because I'm not your personal guide, I told you where to go (on the forum) and I'm fed up with your spam, distortions of my nickname and incoherent babbling.
You already got your previous account permanently banned (I dunno why exactly, but can see plenty of possible reasons), stop spamming this forum already.
What,previous accounts?I have one account.And if you not want to talk you can ask me-"i do not like your way of speaking,do not do it." why you not asked that?And from where you find previous accounts?
Leonion, did you base the crazy guy in the Forde tavern on this guy?
Savage.

Leonion said:
As it recently turned out, dragons are not even supposed to be in the mod, according to the lore.
They're supposed to be a myth, a legend.

Taking into account they're also ugly and poorly implemented (hard to do it better in Warband), in the next version we're gonna wave dragons bye-bye.

I agree, but I hope that you are not talking about wyverns.

Well, it doesn't matter if they look ugly and are poorly implemented, having dragons in Perisno is unique as not a single other mod has dragons in it, to my knowledge at least. So I'm not pleased to see dragons and wyverns being removed.

Leonion said:
As it recently turned out, dragons are not even supposed to be in the mod, according to the lore.

Taking into account they're also ugly and poorly implemented (hard to do it better in Warband), in the next version we're gonna wave dragons bye-bye.

If you peek at that Mod Star Wars Turmoil Across the Stars, inside their mess of a code, you'll be able to find a clever work around they did to enable jet packs and Jedi jumps. Albeit that's a lot of work for something that isn't that important. Another would be to just do land dragons. Edit lore to explain Drags can only be tammed if their wings are clipped or something. Etc... Either way, this is a great mod. About the best and most creative I've played thus far on this game. I've been a member of these forums for..8 years? Not big on forum chat, but since .9 release I felt complelled to post. Ty and keep up the good work!

Leonion said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
I'm not talking about wyverns.

King Edric said:
not a single other mod has dragons in it
Chinese mod "Wind of the War" has pretty good dragons that can walk, fly and breathe fire.

Why do Chinese people have really cool mods? Thanks for preserving Wyverns.

P.S. @Leonion Did you receive my pm? Yes, that one.

Leonion said:

I'm sad the dragon has to go, it was the one factor that brought me to Perisno. But I'm sure the Devs have good planning ahead. Hopefully they will still be available in some way via quest (or even via cheat).

Michadr said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
T.L.S. said:
Chinese mod "Wind of the War" has pretty good dragons that can walk, fly and breathe fire.
Maybe they also can cook? :shock:

And what fate awaits Drachenmeisters then?

:fruity: They will become Wolvesmeisters. There are never enough wolves, nor wolfriders.  :fruity:
I have different plans for wolves  :party:

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

willyflare said:
Leonion said:

I'm sad the dragon has to go, it was the one factor that brought me to Perisno. But I'm sure the Devs have good planning ahead. Hopefully they will still be available in some way via quest (or even via cheat).

In the worst case you can just add them manually.

Dago Wolfrider said:
Leonion said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
I'm not talking about wyverns.

King Edric said:
not a single other mod has dragons in it

Why do Chinese people have really cool mods? Thanks for preserving Wyverns.

Light and Darkness: Heroes of Calradia is the best chinese mod in my opinion  :grin:

Michadr said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
T.L.S. said:

:fruity: They will become Wolvesmeisters. There are never enough wolves, nor wolfriders.  :fruity:

It would be cool to have wolves behave like wargs in the TLD mod, as in the one without riders just charge the troops and cause damage.

Apstinentas said:
Michadr said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
T.L.S. said:

It would be cool to have wolves behave like wargs in the TLD mod, as in the one without riders just charge the troops and cause damage.

I support this PARAMOUNT idea.

I have a suggestion for the next update. Can u guys please make village farmers for elves, dwarves, and giants? They don't need their own line of units, just make them all male and upgrade into standard troops. I just find it awkward that elven, dwarven, and giant nations have humans for villagers... I know the village itself has elf/dwarf/giant villagers, but the ones that walk around don't.

Apstinentas said:
Michadr said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
T.L.S. said:

I've actually been toying with this idea for a while now.

Apstinentas said:
Michadr said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
T.L.S. said:

I can't be the only one who hates that feature. Wargs in TLD are the most annoying thing ever. Your troops go around chasing a couple of wargs around the battlefield, not focusing on the real enemy. Also if you get taken out before the end of the battle, have fun waiting for your troops to kill the remaining wargs and as warband AI is retarded in most cases, it takes them awhile. They are just an annoyance and are pretty useless as they barely do any damage. Please improve this sort of feature if you're gonna be adding it to the mod  :dead:

King Edric said:
I can't be the only one who hates that feature. Wargs in TLD are the most annoying thing ever. Your troops go around chasing a couple of wargs around the battlefield, not focusing on the real enemy. Also if you get taken out before the end of the battle, have fun waiting for your troops to kill the remaining wargs and as warband AI is retarded in most cases, it takes them awhile. They are just an annoyance and are pretty useless as they barely do any damage. Please improve this sort of feature if you're gonna be adding it to the mod  :dead:
Agreed.
Last time I played TLD (maybe they improved it now, I don't know) it was more annoying than entertaining.

P.S. There is really no need to quote the whole discussion, people.  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom