Search results for query: *

• Users: MIHAI
  • Order by date
  1. ghost lady quest

I guess I'll wait untill some lord goes inside, maybe the scribe will appear....
  2. ghost lady quest

Hello, Do you know where the scribe is? I talked to the mistress the lord and the rival lord, the last guy is the cribe, but I don't know where he is, also his location does not apear on the quest test.
  3. Best Knighthood Order layout

Hello, I guess it's time to create my own order, so I have a couple of questions about their armament. I think the best combi is cav knights and inf lieutenants (along with archer silvermists). If you argue otherwise please tell me. So regarding cav should it be: A1:Knight lance, 1h Sword...
  4. Best Mod Ever? (In Warband for all of you that were asking)

I believe this might be a little biased.
  5. Knighthood Orders.

Seems Ive chosen the weakest one, the academics of the raven spear, they start with 400 proficiency compared to the shadow legion's 500, what do you regard as the weakest one
  6. Kingdom management questions

thank you, my wife is now the minister
  7. Kingdom management questions

Hello, I see there isn't a guide to running your kingdom, so here are some questions (if there is a guide, you have my apologies and please guide me to that thread): 1. How do I conduct diplomacy? How do I establish contact with the other kings? I have a minister that seems to be the only one...
  8. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Can I found my own order after being a high ranking member of another (academic mercenaryes of the raven spear)?
  9. A few questions (jatu, and fighting for claimants)

nice idea, but how do I rebel, except for not recieving fiefs that I conquered? because if I talk to the king he says that I must agree to give away my land
  10. A few questions (jatu, and fighting for claimants)

1, so it's a matter of terrain and infantry-archer army, cool, thank you
    2, I can't really get my army out, as I have 300 infantry and 150 elite knights and a party limit of 200. So I'll have to conquer castles untill he doesn't give them to me, though that would spread my small forces really thin.
  11. A few questions (jatu, and fighting for claimants)

Hello, I am currently the lord of Poinsbruck, under the Fierdsvain (got it after a mystmountain attack on it that slaughtered the garrison). Anyway, here are my questions: 1:How do you fight the jatu effectively when they outnumber you 2 to 1? Strong infantry line? HC charge? 2:Being an enclave...
  12. Morale Hack

ok, we all agree that I'm a noob looser, now, can someone help me?
  13. Morale Hack

I understand, but my question was not "What to do to increase morale?" but what to change in the scripts file in order to increase morale/leadership
  14. Morale Hack

I was thinking more like 15-20 per leadership... I'm not aiming for crazy numbers just to be able tu field 300 men if I wished, for a siege, and an elite core of 100-150, but for this I require a little more morale

I increased my party size a little (based on reputation) so morale tends to suffer.

So can someone please tell me what to do? :grin:
  15. Morale Hack

Hey, I would like to increase the morale per leadership, I tried the usual warband hack but the scrips were different, can somewone show me the number to change?
  16. kingdom diplomacy

meh, didn't seem to want to go after me, with my 380 strong army, sure hope they will wreck havoc in Dumonia.
  17. kingdom diplomacy

update, I finally decided to join a kingdom, now, the villages stop decreasing in relations but the city keeps getting lower

also, so I dot open a new topic, the guy from  Cornwall, Cado mobilizes a 400 strong army, are they hostile? what's the business with them?

18. kingdom diplomacy

nope, so, I guess I'll stick to castles and cities, and leave villages to vassals so the relation doesn't dropp

now, can someone please answear the other questions :grin:
  19. kingdom diplomacy

nope, even gave them 500 gold a couple of times, the relation still falls, so I am forced to recruit from other villages, also they are brythonic villages and I am briton also, if that counts for anything...
  20. kingdom diplomacy

300  :grin:

though I had my share of looting
Back
Top Bottom