[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rule of thumb is that body armor is twice as important as head/leg armor, but that's not something based on actual statistics.
+1 or -1 AC doesn't make much difference anyway, it's the rule of cool that should guide you when deciding between similar equipment. Do you feel pretty? Then wear it.

Can I found my own order after being a high ranking member of another (academic mercenaryes of the raven spear)?

When I came to the castle, castle stewart says there is a mercenary company waiting and I can hire for 10 000.
And the last option I can choose is gove them extra 2000. How does these 2000 affect anything?
Larger team, or more frequent such events?

Well I bet this is a very tiring and repetitive question, and I usually manage to figure it out- but how/where do I sell my prisoners? Or can I use them for anything out of the ordinary?

There are many slave traders travelling through Pendor, just check in nearby tavern. And you can always go to Sin City (Singal) and sell them to Ramun.

Yeah, the thing is I never find any single ransom broker- but now that I think about it I remember seeing Ramun once, guess I'll go to him then :razz: thanks for the help

SulleDrake said:
Yeah, the thing is I never find any single ransom broker- but now that I think about it I remember seeing Ramun once, guess I'll go to him then :razz: thanks for the help

They're not called "ransom broker" what is this, native?!

noosers said:
will you post your question on the next page as well if it isn´t answered?  :mrgreen:

Use your brain1.0
1) Yes, I know for sure
2) Depends on the purpose
3) Yes. Cavalry units are faster than infantry. Means the same amount of cav will travel faster than the same amount of infantry

Hunt them down yourself. You and your companions should be more than enough to take care fo the smaller and larger bandit spawns after a certain amount of Might acquired.
what question? :???:

This might be a stupid question but.. does sending having your steward "recruit from the surrounding villages for a month" make it so you can't recruit from the villages yourself until the month has passed?

regarding custom knighthood orders: is there any difference between the benefit Carathon (sp? - the attrative elf in Elacrai) gives to your smiths compared to the benefit Aeladrian gives to your smiths if you capture him and release him? i.e. are any different noldor weapons/armour available to your CKO if you do both (speak to Carathon AND capture/release Aeladrian) rather than just the one?

Fishyinsom said:
This might be a stupid question but.. does sending having your steward "recruit from the surrounding villages for a month" make it so you can't recruit from the villages yourself until the month has passed?
Yes. He does that for you. It's the same if you manually recruited from the bound village(s) for a month and stuffed the recruits in the garrison.

Heinz Solo said:
regarding custom knighthood orders: is there any difference between the benefit Carathon (sp? - the attrative elf in Elacrai) gives to your smiths compared to the benefit Aeladrian gives to your smiths if you capture him and release him? i.e. are any different noldor weapons/armour available to your CKO if you do both (speak to Carathon AND capture/release Aeladrian) rather than just the one?
They unlock different sets of items. The Noldor trader one set, and a captured Aeldarian/Ithilrandir another set.

A once red about the idea to give Knights squires which would spawn with them without beeing a real part of your army. What about this? Will this be implemented in a version someday? Because it sounds really interesting.

Welcome to My Fortress, High Master Milker and your 18 siblings, 16 of them still underage and capable of doing nothing but drinking and pooing for the next dozen years.

Please enter via the most glorious retractable bridge while you admire the endeavour we took to make Lake Lava possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom