Search results for query: *

1. Savolainen5

19te Prussian Infantry, Going Strong Since 2011 Updated: January 25, 2016

I ain't no recruit! I'm retired general of the armies!
  2. Savolainen5

Keeps saying "Incorrect serial number"

Thanks for the fix!
  3. Savolainen5

19te Prussian Infantry, Going Strong Since 2011 Updated: January 25, 2016

Stop posting here, nerds. This isn't FSE, god!
  4. Savolainen5

Only about 3 servers show up with only about 10 people

Is this connected to the patch that went out today? Though I can't find any documentation about it, a number of people on reddit reported getting an update.
  5. Savolainen5

NW Completed North American Hardcore Line Battle [Fridays & Tuesdays][Full]

Col_Lucas said:
    5arge said:
    Col_Lucas said:
    What about me :/
    Banned for life!  :twisted:

Bad sarge , tu es mechant et malpoli ! Je t'ai vu a 4 heures du matin sur Verdun , ce n'est pas bien du tout ! I will discuss that with your mother Sargy

Tbk, tais toi, mon ti! 5arge est un grandi ****in' homme déja! De plus, quel Verdun? Cel au Québec, ou en France, ou quoi?
  6. Savolainen5

Trying to join game on NA 1 server and cant!

I am having the very same issue. Changing between using a secure connection and not had no effect. Restarting my computer had no effect. I had this problem before, too, and it went away the next day.
  7. Savolainen5

The North American Public Regiment

This is beautiful. But please, at least have the respect for your enemies to spell their names right. It's Hammerd, not Hammered.
  8. Savolainen5

[WB][M] Full Invasion 2: Osiris 1.03 {Co-op Survival}

I'm super confused. I had it working for a while after I had the 0.9 installed with the optimisation and the fix, but later I came back to the same server I tested on originally and the glitch where the character doesn't spawn with equipment occurred (though they show up on my character sometimes). I tried reinstalling via Desura without the optimisation and the fix, and that fixed the crashes I was having, but still no weapons.

Ideas?
  9. Savolainen5

Excellent LB, as usual! I hope there aren't too many complaints about the performance of the Reddit server!
  10. Savolainen5

How famous is the person above you?

I've seen you on FSE forums, but that's about it! Actually, maybe in-game, unless there's someone else (tag or no) that has the name Padraig.
  11. Savolainen5

Please enjoy this brief video of the earth mound TK that happened to Reddit last night.
  12. Savolainen5

Haven't seen you around before! But then again, I mostly stick to US_1.
  13. Savolainen5

It was a fun LB tonight, thanks! Somehow (in my drunken haze, I don't know why), Reddit didn't get owned as often happens.
  14. Savolainen5

The North American Public Regiment

Sorry to necro this, but I just wanted to say that I love you all! <33
  15. Savolainen5

It could have gone better. I personally liked it, though many Reddit folks didn't so much. We're talking about some ways to improve it: Prebuilt defences (maybe on prebuilt maps), more mobility (this was brought up in a number of ways), and minute-long respawn timer instead of battle mode (which would make it more like conquest).
  16. Savolainen5

James? Marins_Garde? Can't say I've heard of either.  :razz: /sarcasm

<3 u jams
  17. Savolainen5

One of my guys posted this after a long day of double line training.

I have directed my fellow cannon fodder here to observe this in hopes that they will become pros at marching in double column.
  18. Savolainen5

Napoleonic Wars: Administration Applications

Community name: _1stRddt_H42_Savs
    Steam Name: Savs [Reddit]
    Location/Timezone: EST (somewhere between Quebec and Vermont)
    Applying for: NW_Official_US_1
    Regiment: 1st Reddit Brigade

About yourself: I'm finishing up university and will start substitute teaching in January. NW is my most-played game and my favourite, and I'm at almost 900 hours (a paltry sum compared to some people I know). I've made a good number of friends via NW and MM, which I began playing just over a year ago. I'm a nerd for linguistics and language (hence the avatar), and am known (at least among the Reddit Brigade) for my Russian, French, and Finnish ramblings in LBs.

Why you would be a good admin: I know the rules quite well and am able to pay close attention to events in-game. In my time admining the Reddit Brigade server, I've taken great care to get to the bottom of any conflicts. I understand that rules are not absolute, but that there is a limit that they set, and the similar rules on NW_Reddit_Brigade, not to mention my own knowledge of Official rules, means that I have a good sense of what that limit is. I've been playing on US_1 a good deal recently, and have come on when there happen to not be any other admins, and I believe I could help fill in such gaps as exist.

Previous Experience (if any): Server admin on NW_Reddit_Brigade. I've admined for Reddit at 5arge's Hardcore LBs a couple times in the absence of higher-ups.
  19. Savolainen5

Napoleonic Wars: Official Scening Contest - Winners Announced!

Congrats to the winners! These're some awesome maps!
  20. Savolainen5

NW Completed North American Monday Linebattle Event - Hosted by Reddit Brigade

lordbale66 said:
    I'm gone just a few days and you guys decide to host a linebattle huh?  :smile:

Something like that. :smile:

Now we'll just have to make sure we don't have so many in the battle so as to overwhelm the server.
Back
Top Bottom