Napoleonic Wars: Administration Applications

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Community name: 88th_Pte_Matty

Steam Name: [88th]Matty

Location/Timezone: Central Standard Time.

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_US_1

Regiments: North and south: Cav Regiment. Napoleonic Wars: 88th Regiment of Foot

About yourself: My name is Matty and i have been playing M&B Nepolionic wars for a few years now, i am very familiar with the game. I find myself a nice patient guy. I am always willing to help out with players as i am very active (On every Day).

Why you would be a good admin: I think I would make a good admin because i am a kind and patient person, if the rules are to be broken, then i am to give a warning, and if they still break the rules, i am to deal with them in the most appropriate manor. I am very active as i love playing the game, especially with other people. I believe in fair play, so if their is a individual or group of people that are breaking the boundaries of fair play then i am to deal with the offenders and remove the from the server. I think everyone should be able to play happily with their friends without somebody deliberately trying to ruin it for them.

Previous Experience (if any):I have had experience monitoring the behaviour  on servers an making sure they are all in working order.

Community name: Ymira, also 92nd_Pte_James_Ferguson
Steam Name: jaxphoenix
Location/Timezone: Ireland, GMT 0
Applying for (Ts/Servers): Official EU1 and EU9
Regiments: 92nd Highlanders
About yourself: I've played the Mount and Blade games since about 2008 alot and it has become my 2nd favourite game series and play NW nearly everyday throughout the day. I particularly like battle and commander battle modes hence why I've chosen these servers.
Why you would be a good admin: I play to have fun and have a laugh with others while still abiding by the rules. I also play alot in the mornings when a few people are on and no admins around and would like to help more when things get out of hand like recently there are a lot more deliberate teamkillers spoiling peoples fun.
Previous Experience (if any): None as an admin in this game but was an admin for a roleplaying community on San Andreas Multiplayer server for a few months and have been a guildmaster twice while playing World of Warcraft.

Community name: Hans, Sakiyurai
Steam Name: [HoG] King Axe/Faern
Location/Timezone: Chicago/USA Central Standard (CST)
Applying for (Ts/Servers): Applying for NW_Official_US_1
Regiments: 48th Foot, 3y Grenadiers
About yourself: I am a active community member in Mount and Blade. I usually play almost every day. I am a great "people person" and love working with people. I am also an admin on KoA's Native server.
Why you would be a good admin: I work great with people, have a good amount of patience, and I have a lot of prior experience working with community members. I also have quite a few people who say I should be an admin. I have also read all the rules and am familiar with all of them.
Previous Experience (if any): On my own regiment's training server on Mount and Musket, USA_WFAS_Official, and KoA on Native.

Community name: Lance
Steam Name: col_a_todd
Location/Timezone: Netherlands Gmt+1
Applying for (Ts/Servers): All Official EU servers
Regiments: Leader of the 32nd

About yourself: I've been a loyal player of MM/NW for nearly 2 years straight, and I am always willing to support the community further by assisting people. And it would do me a great honour to take a step further in assisting the community.

Why you would be a good admin: As an admin I maintain the rules of servers in a strict fashion. But I am also fair when it comes to making decisions. I nearly always take the liberty of first explaining the rules to people and warning them before taking harsh actions. And I am easy to communicate with for other admins or public players. In overal I can maintain the friendly, calm and serious behaviour required from an admin.

Previous Experience (if any): I organise and host the "Sunday Linebattle" for about a year now. And I am also the community moderater of the North and South Mod meaning that I admin both the forums and the game servers, and have been doing so with no complaint from my peers.

Community name: 19th_IJA_Shosa_Skyz

Steam Name: [IJA] Skyz

Location/Timezone: CST

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_US_Official_1, 6

Regiments: 41st Welch, 3rd PoW, 8te Garde, and currently in 19th IJA.

About yourself: I am a 14 year old teen who plays on the computer a lot and i really enjoy playing NW a lot.  I've been playing this game since MM, but i've been playing NW since if first came out. I play NW almost everyday in the evenings, and almost all afternoon and evenings on the weekend. I havn't been a huge part in this community as a Forum poster but i play NW a lot.

Why you would be a good admin: My rules of an admin would be a reason then an action, not an action first them then tell the reason. I can be a nice guy, but when people do things that just is plain stupid i can get real harsh. I honestly think i can maintain order on the servers.

Previous Experience (if any): I was a backup admin on a Siege event. Also the 19th IJA Server time to time has some people and i monitor it without trouble.

Community name: _1stRddt_H42_Savs
Steam Name: Savs [Reddit]
Location/Timezone: EST (somewhere between Quebec and Vermont)
Applying for: NW_Official_US_1
Regiment: 1st Reddit Brigade

About yourself: I'm finishing up university and will start substitute teaching in January. NW is my most-played game and my favourite, and I'm at almost 900 hours (a paltry sum compared to some people I know). I've made a good number of friends via NW and MM, which I began playing just over a year ago. I'm a nerd for linguistics and language (hence the avatar), and am known (at least among the Reddit Brigade) for my Russian, French, and Finnish ramblings in LBs.

Why you would be a good admin: I know the rules quite well and am able to pay close attention to events in-game. In my time admining the Reddit Brigade server, I've taken great care to get to the bottom of any conflicts. I understand that rules are not absolute, but that there is a limit that they set, and the similar rules on NW_Reddit_Brigade, not to mention my own knowledge of Official rules, means that I have a good sense of what that limit is. I've been playing on US_1 a good deal recently, and have come on when there happen to not be any other admins, and I believe I could help fill in such gaps as exist.

Previous Experience (if any): Server admin on NW_Reddit_Brigade. I've admined for Reddit at 5arge's Hardcore LBs a couple times in the absence of higher-ups.

Community name:razz:anda Man
Steam Name:The Amazing Panda Man
Location/Timezone: Florida Est
Applying for (Ts/Servers): US 1
Regiments: 55e(current) 7th UFC , and 48e
About yourself: Well I love to read and study history. I play NW a lot and love the game. I've met a lot of really nice and cool people in the community and I'm having a great time.
Why you would be a good admin: Because i'm on US 1 at very odd times and I think I can enforce the rules well while having some fun.
Previous Experience (if any): I admined on my friends private server and no problems occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom