Search results for query: *

• Users: Lloydski
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lloydski

♔ The British Army ♔

Welcome to the British Army's thread. The British Army is a community of British (in-game) regiments that have come together to try and bolster inter-regiment relations as well as organise battles both within and outside of the Army. This current thread is just a precursor to a larger and...
  2. Lloydski

The British Army (Coming Soon!)

Hello. So after the announcement of the 51st's departure from the game and the disbandment of their British Army I am putting together a plan for a new larger British Army that is more of a collection of Brigades as opposed to just a few regiments. Details of this plan will be coming up and I...
  3. Lloydski

5th Brigade Public Servers

Server 1: 5Brg_Public_Server Gamemode: Usually Commander Battle, but voteable. Admins: Regimental Leaders in 5th Brigade & Selected Members. Region: Europe 5th Brigade would like to welcome anyone who wishes to play onto our server. We do hold trainings and events on our EU server though, but...
  4. Lloydski

NW Completed [Wednesday] Midweek Musketry

Foreword This event is aimed at any regiments that wish to join, big or small. With the rules I have aimed to keep the gameplay balanced between the sides which should hopefully mean for a more enjoyable linebattle. Regiments that attend regularly will be given priority on sign-ups, but that...
  5. Lloydski

Royal Corps of Music

Musicians are becoming a vital part of Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars, and so 5th Brigade is starting a program to recruit those musically inclined and train them to become the most effective on the battlefield. The Royal Corps of Music will offer the following advantages to those who sign up...
  6. Lloydski

5th Brigade, British Army "Flashheart's Brigade"

The 5th Brigade is a small brigade in the larger British Army of King George III. Due to their immense courage and valour on the battlefield, the Brigade earned the nickname "Balls and Bayonets" which led Lord Flashheart to declare his men "unbreakable". The Brigade has already established...
  7. Lloydski

New List of Regiments

Here is the current list of regiments for the mod. Unless marked otherwise, all units are based in the EU. Post below if you wish to add or change something. United Kingdom of Great Britain Infantry 1st Regiment of Foot Guards 5th Regiment of Foot "The Fighting Fifth" 33rd (1st Yorkshire, West...
  8. Lloydski

250 Slot Server

53rd (Shropshire) Regiment have an 1812 server up and would like to offer it to other regiments in this mod who wish to use it for training. On this topic, I would also like to say that the 53rd are looking for any regiments who wish to fight small 1v1/2v2 battles for general training purposes...
  9. Lloydski

53rd (Shropshire) Regiment of Foot

♦ Regimental History ♦ ♦ Roster ♦ ♦ Training ♦ ♦ Ranks and Awards ♦ ♦ Recruitment ♦
  10. Lloydski

[EU Campaign] United Kingdom Faction

Bulletin Board for the British Army The Thread for Information & Updates Regarding the UK in the EU Campaign. Current Force Organisation Contact Information Want to Join After It Starts?
  11. Lloydski

5th Brigade, British Army "Balls and Bayonets"

The 5th Brigade is a small brigade in the larger British Army of King George III. Due to their immense courage and valour on the battlefield, the Brigade earned the nickname "Balls and Bayonets" and have since adopted it as their unofficial title. Although recently formed, the Brigade is made up...
  12. Lloydski

22nd Teamspeak Unban

Name under which you were banned: 1st_KDG_Lord_Flashheart Server(s) you are banned from: 22nd TS Reason: Because Cenzii felt like it? Time and date: About 23:00 GMT on the 3rd Feb User Identification Number: JIU3prtrV4aTnaLaH+WVvGbn0WY=
  13. Lloydski

Anyone pre-ordering The Old Republic?

Hey guys. Was just wondering if anyone from the community has preordered Star Wars The Old Republic? The RDI are starting an RP guild on there and so thought I'd see if anyone else from the community would be interested in joining or were thinking of making their own guilds. Personally, I love...
  14. Lloydski

1st King's Dragoon Guards

1st King's Dragoon Guards This Regiment is part of the 5th "Flashheart's" Brigade of the British Army ♦ Regimental History ♦ ♦ Roster ♦ ♦ Training ♦ ♦ Ranks and Awards ♦ ♦ Recruitment ♦ (Open)
  15. Lloydski

53rd (Shropshire) Regiment of Foot [Recruiting]

Foreword: This unit is part of The British Army ♦ Regimental History ♦ ♦ Roster ♦ ♦ Training ♦ ♦ Ranks and Awards ♦ ♦ Recruitment ♦
  16. Lloydski

22nd TS Problems

Recently I've been unable to connect to the 22nd ts, I've tried using both the IP and the hostname but neither are working. Before you say it, yes I'm in the DMZ and I can connect to every other server I've tried - its just sod's law that the one sever I want to connect to isn't working. I know...
Back
Top Bottom