The British Army (Coming Soon!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lloydski

Sergeant at Arms
Hello.

So after the announcement of the 51st's departure from the game and the disbandment of their British Army I am putting together a plan for a new larger British Army that is more of a collection of Brigades as opposed to just a few regiments. Details of this plan will be coming up and I will update this thread as often as I can.

But essentially, I'm posting this to reserve the whole British Army name (yes, it's been like 20 minutes since it ended but I'm a scavenging troglodyte) and knowing my luck someone else would just do it first anyway. But watch this space as it will be a pretty large project.

Feel free to add me on Steam if you have any questions - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lloydski

Gwyrdh said:
Pikeys everywhere.

Yup. But at the end of the day if I don't do it now someone else will. It's a shame such a big regiment is leaving but nothing I can do.

Not to be annoying or anything but the 91st were technically still in the british army and i think you should check with them as they were co founders and have a pretty good claim to it.

Stalker700 said:
Not to be annoying or anything but the 91st were technically still in the british army and i think you should check with them as they were co founders and have a pretty good claim to it.
We intend on keeping it going, so yeah...

If 91st have plans for it then that's cool. Spunned told me that it was disbanded so I assumed that was legit. Just had a chat with Tav and I'm holding fire on this until he decides what he wants to do.

Thread unlocked because Tavington has said he doesn't want to continue with it, which means this is the new British Army.

Congraz Flash, I know it will be good with the whole Brigade system and maybe more than 4 regiments in the British Army :wink:

I have no doubt he will! I'm just going with the trend of making sure everyone keeps up the standard of the name.

Back
Top Bottom