22nd TS Problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Lloydski

Sergeant at Arms
Recently I've been unable to connect to the 22nd ts, I've tried using both the IP and the hostname but neither are working. Before you say it, yes I'm in the DMZ and I can connect to every other server I've tried - its just sod's law that the one sever I want to connect to isn't working. I know the server is up though because I can see it on the 22nd site's ts viewer.

<14:00:27> Trying to connect to server on 78.46.33.5
<14:00:29> Failed to connect to server
<14:00:31> Trying to resolve hostname ts.22nd.eu
<14:00:32> Trying to connect to server on ts.22nd.eu
<14:00:34> Failed to connect to server

Has anybody else had this problem and managed to fix it/know of a fix?

Cheers,

Flashheart.

It seems to happened randomly and last from minutes to hours. It also happens with all of the 22nd Servers on MM too. I dunno what it could be.

Sometimes I lose connection to 22nd servers as well, while others are still playing. I've tried a few things to maybe fix it, but nothing seems to work besides good old fashion patience.

But I would much enjoy a solution to these problems :grin:

Been happening a lot today, also with the MM Official servers.  Seems you just have to keep trying repeatedly until it lets you connect. Hopefully they fix it soon because it certainly isnt "always like this"

Yeah its definitely a problem with all of the 22nd servers, so I'm guessing whoever hosts their stuff is the source of the problem.

I think I've found a fix. I'm not even kidding and I have no idea how/why it works, but it does every time for me. Basically all I do is on my bookmark, right click it and open it in a new tab and it connects.

Idk if this will help anyone, but that fixes the TS problem - not sure about the server ones.

Back
Top Bottom