Search results for query: *

1. Noble_Man_BoB

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I know, I was looking for a simple representation of it in the game. I remember the Game of Thrones mod for M&B had a very good way to do this. I think it could be replicated
  2. Noble_Man_BoB

Will we be seeing an update to tournaments with proper jousting and such?

Double post because I was unsure if you saw it.
    similar to this
  3. Noble_Man_BoB

Do you plan on changing tournaments at all?

With separate events like we saw at the tournament of the hand?
    Archery
    Jousting
    Melee
  4. Noble_Man_BoB

I do not see the point in doing that as the whole concept you have based it on is terrible. You may be insulted but I am being honest they are a terrible system to work with for the simple fact that you have put invisible walls everywhere! Either make one big ship battle as I suggested or come up with a better idea yourself, Those are the only two options which are relatively easy.

Also you mean disgruntled, Fool  :grin:
  5. Noble_Man_BoB

The ship battles suck, Everyone just gets stuck. Can you just make it so there is a battle on a massive ship?
  6. Noble_Man_BoB

Epicrules said:
    ProphetClass said:
    For the new poll:

I'll go with Daeron I the Young, only fourteen and conquered Dorne. Albeit, he died at eighteen trying to quell the subsequent uprising in Dorne... but it still remains, he was the first Targaryen King to conquer Dorne and unite all seven kingdoms for the first time. That's pretty great by my account, especially comparing what a lot of the other Targaryen Kings did.

Baelor I the Blessed was to nutty for me. The people liked him for sure, but he reminds me of a hippie / super zealot religious nut.

I wonder why people are voting for Aerys II the Mad King, I wouldn't consider someone who lost the throne for his family and got most of them killed as great. I suppose they're thinking pre-Defiance of Duskendale...

+10500. That's exactly why I voted for the Young Dragon, and furthermore it means you've read the books. I love you.

Despite being crazy King Aerys II left the realm rich so he obviously was successful
  7. Noble_Man_BoB

ccllnply said:
    Noble_Man_BoB said:
    I disagree, Size doesn't matter. This requires quite a good PC to run so 3.5 GBs is not a huge sacrifice when PC's have 1 TB+

I think you're missing the point he's trying to make......

He is saying it's too much space, I'm saying it's not
  8. Noble_Man_BoB

ThaneWulfgharn said:
    gh3tt0 gangst3r said:
    this mod is amazing and because of that it doesn't matter what size it is. just enjoy it.
    It matters because it takes 1 hour for me to load(uninstalled it) Seriously, lower that hard disk-size to 1gb unzipped. 3.5 GBs is far too much. And if he listens to my request for heraldic items,it will be same amazing,if not better!

I disagree, Size doesn't matter. This requires quite a good PC to run so 3.5 GBs is not a huge sacrifice when PC's have 1 TB+
  9. Noble_Man_BoB

Anyone got a fix for no one attacking bandit parties yet?
  10. Noble_Man_BoB

I have literally been terrorised by bandits, I was asked to collect taxes in Kings Landing by Tywin (which i did) On the last few collections he left the city up the Kings road so no problem there. Went up the kings road and i was literally attacked by 10 groups of bandits and tywin was about 2 inches away on my screen. I defeated them all but half my army got wounded in the process. Lords need to attack bandits to cull the number
  11. Noble_Man_BoB

Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.54]

From what i have seen this has never happened before but basically I was in a lords army and he changed faction and took me with him, However he took me with him but I can no longer control my character, I am just invisible and in his party -.-
  12. Noble_Man_BoB

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

i believe he may have meant a wight/whight or however you spell it, the thing that attacks Mormont and jon
  13. Noble_Man_BoB

sorry about my continuous absence, i got a new job and am finding it hard to juggle it with exams and such but next week or the week after i should be good to go
  14. Noble_Man_BoB

you mean most of the few of his men from dragonstone? lol they were few and far between before he got most of his new vassals but now they would be nearly none resistant but considering how this is m&b and he would have an army of 300-500 (not the true amount)
    and he would be lord of dragon stone so his men would probably be the dragonstone men so i assume they would have an un even mix as the "queens" men and "kings" men the queens men out numbered kings men so i think if i do ill make two variants if i add a sigil one with the flaming heart one without 
  15. Noble_Man_BoB

this is set after storms end was taken, by then stannis had changed his sigil for the flaming heart with the stag

more likely plain plate, as its said stannis is never one for show, unlike renly who was burnished copper? i believe
  16. Noble_Man_BoB

small problem there, i dont do custom armour like the count i do the armour for soldiers so i assume you mean the storms end knights which if i did i would put house farrings sigil on it so if you think that would be acceptable then i shall, i could also add stannis' sigil but ive never been a fan of heavy armour ill give it a shot
  17. Noble_Man_BoB

okay so i have returned, what armour should i attempt to make?? im unsure of what to do so could you give me a hint?
  18. Noble_Man_BoB

Bloodraven said:
    RobbSmithIII said:
    it's screenshot from robb time..
    estermont1.jpg

Wow, you're really improving fast! Great work, guess you're a natural talent.

it looks good :grin:

sorry for my absence i have been rather busy with exams and such but i shall return tomorrow after i sleep.
  19. Noble_Man_BoB

LOL sorry about my absence i have got a job which has made me rather busy anyway.

You really think you would like to play a map that is still in progress with a some extra items
    you may aswell play native.
Back
Top Bottom