SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I can barely read this text on the bottom..
129328029-4.jpg

Obilic said:
I bought a balanced light lance and in  it doesn't show up in battle when I scroll the weapons . I tried toggling the shield on and off and also dismounting but it doesn't appear .
The balanced great lance works perfectly though .

Using  1.1 with the latest hotfix .

I had this issue too but what worked for me was putting the lance in slot 1. The rest of my gear, mace, arming sword and shield could be put anywhere.

masterborn12 said:
its really getting annoying i get alot of random ctds it never happend at the beginning but now when i meet kings it crashes random

Useless post. Either give me more information, or don't bother posting at all.

Ok sorry let me give some more information, Basicly If i go and meet a 350+ And when i talk to their lord the game crashes. in the beginning of the game there were no crashes. it only happens when i want to talk to someone. and if it doesnt crash when i met big parties it crashes when u end the battle

Will we be seeing an update to tournaments with proper jousting and such?

Double post because I was unsure if you saw it.
similar to this

Agrippa  said one lord of like 50, Then obviously something is wrong, I did an kingdom by capturing volantis now i cant face him because im crashing since i talk to him

masterborn12 said:

The Volantene armor is bugged so it crashes whenever you talk to a Triarch. Sucks, but will get fixed in the next version I'm pretty sure. So far you can search this thread for sth. like "Volantene armor", when you know some basics you can change the Triarchs' armor in the files...

Edit: Well, yeah, try to fix the files then. I haven't tried yet because Volantis has always been too far-off for me, but it can't be that difficult...

I know, I was looking for a simple representation of it in the game. I remember the Game of Thrones mod for M&B had a very good way to do this. I think it could be replicated

Cozur if u read this are there any hotfixes agains that Triarch ur mod is great thats hwy im trying to start a kingdom i invaded volantis trough the quest and since my faction ruler didnt give me the land i resigned with my lands. Anyways since triarch is bugged how do u fix it

How can I mod your troops? They don't show up using the editor.
I want to change nords so that infantry doesn't become cavalry they just stay infantry.

Back
Top Bottom