Search results for query: *

• Users: Allegro
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Items secretly being phased out from the game?

Issue first noted in 1.0.10, persists in 1.0.11 First the crossbows, now the camels seem to be gone from the traders - I have toured the whole map but they are not on any market. Loading another save from earlier versions, these items are pretty much everywhere. Loading back, they are nowhere...
  2. Crossbows are gone - 1.0.10

I tried posting this in an existing thread but it did not get noticed. Guys, there are no more crossbows being sold by any vendor. This seems to affect only campaigns created after a certain patch. As of now, they do not appear in any vendor when I start a new campaign.
  3. Servers not showing up, unable to connect

Very few people have been talking about this and after posting in few other topics and not receiving any help nor an information on the status, I saw it fit to start a new topic. Because I would like to play the game, or at least know what is going on. Since longer than a week I am unable to...
  4. Is there a relation between Ku****e and Cu****e?

Does the term Cu****ic derive its name from the ancient civilization of Kush? Because it is confusing me that Kingdom of Kush was a Nubian kingdom and that Nubian language is classified under the Nilo-Saharan group whereas today's Cu****ic languages (the major language group of Horn of Africa)...
  5. Galligaskins/Szarawary/Шаровары in Eastern Europe

For reference: https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Szarawary https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A8%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%8B When we think of a Cossack or a man from Sarmatism era in Poland, these particular pants are pretty typical. It is easy to tell that it is a result of an eastern...
  6. Help me understand what a Bosniak is

Croatians and Serbs tend to refer to them as "Muslims of Bosnia", rather than admitting them as a different whole. Does this mean if those people in Bosnia had not converted to Islam centuries ago, today's B&H would comprise only Serbs and Croats, and the Bosniak identity would have never...
  7. Apocalypto movie and it's portrayal of Mayans

Greetings Those of you who have seen Mel Gibson's Apocalypto; do you believe it to be an accurate portrayal of the Mayan civilization (or society) of the time? It was obvious to me that the movie attempted to portray Mayans as "a civilization which has already destroyed itself" but do some of...
  8. A question about ethnic history of Novorossiya

In this wikipedia article about Novorossiya it describes that Russian and Ukrainian started settling in the land after 1790s and the cencus prior to that date shows the region to be dominated by Romanians and Serbs. Although the attested populations belong to Yedisan and Southern Bug and...
  9. Bosniak Corps

Unfortunately I couldn't find much information about them. Can anyone explain why cavalry of Bosnian origins were so famed to the Prussians? Were they extensively employed outside Prussia and if so, why? Thank you in advance
  10. Üstüme yeniçeri kıyafeti nasıl toplarım?

Gençler şunun kolay yolu varsa deyiverin Hiçbir tüccarda yeniçeri eşyası satılmadığına emin oldum artık, belki savaş sonunda bir parça düşürürler mi diye haritada boş beleş yeniçeri avına çıkmadan kıyafetleri toplamanın bir yolu var mı? Hilesi hurdası falan?
  11. Ukrainian ethnography

Recent discussions about the demographic situation in Ukraine have aroused my curiosity towards it's historical background. 1) What defines a (is it a or an btw? both seem to be in use) Ukrainian? Are they just former Rus Slavs that remained under Tatar rule for too long? 2) Which parts of...
  12. On roots and development of Romanian language

A couple of Bulgarian friends of mine claim that Romanian language as we know it is a product of linguistic engineering and that people in Romania spoke predominanlty Bulgarian till the 19th century. I showed one of them the earliest document written in Romanian known, from 1521 and he told me...
  13. Slavs

This subject has been bugging me since forever. I don't know if we have any qualified people to provide with an answer but I am in need of doing some little brainstorming so maybe at least I will get some new hints. I have been desperately trying to relate Slavic people and their language to...
  14. Need help from Hungarians

I want to go from Budapest to Belgrade with train but I am not in Hungary yet and I need to book the ticket ONLINE Unfortunately it's not possible to purchase an international ticket from http://www.mav.hu/english and the ticket offers by http://www.raileurope-world.com start from 50€ and I...
  15. Is there a mix up in the naming of "Cossack Infantry" and "Cossack Musketeer"?

Because the musketeers can get better armor than the melee infantry which makes no sense. Which one is supposed to be the real melee? I mean in multiplayer.
  16. Your opinions on Aikido: Is it a proper self defense?

I am searching for a proper self defense method to train in and I would appreciate some guidance from people with experience. I used to think that Aikido is the best technique to counter offences since it doesn't require you to fight like an horny ape and makes the other person regret making a...
  17. I am stuck with my prisoner lords

I joined the Nords as my first faction and had a few battles with the Vaegirs in which I captured 2 of their lords as prisoners. Later on I renounced my allegiance and joined with lady Isolla which canceled the enmity between me and the Vaegirs. Now it's been a long time and nobody has come...
  18. Dear Finnish and Hungarian members

I will appreciate if you will listen to this short video in Khanty language and let me know if you understand ANYTHING of it.
  19. Double bearded axes

To what extent were they used throughout the history? And how effective were they?
  20. Do you think Slavic peoples mixed with Turkic peoples?

As we know, some big part of the today's territory of Slavs had been inhabited by various Turkic peoples (ie: Avars, Pechenegs, Tatars) and some of these regions came under Slavic rule for the first time as they were pushing back the Tatars (ie: Western parts of Golden Horde) Some quick images...
Back
Top Bottom