Recent content by Lord Barrett

1. Lord Barrett

-- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

Zerax said:
    Why does Taleworlds like warning me so much? :sad:

~Z

These forums are rather strict, for reasons I cannot fathom. That being said...

If you are still a recruit and you are getting multiple warnings, it's probably a sign that you need to start lurking more instead of being an asshat so much. Seriously, just read more instead of posting.
  2. Lord Barrett

Cheeer

I prefer to do it "Kool-Aid Man" style.

After a tough win, I don my glass pitcher, fill it with red liquid, break through a wall going full speed and yell "OHHHHH YYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Gets akward when you break in to the room where your suitemate and his girlfriend are "engaged in relationship activites'. That's when you try to tiptoe out as quietly as possible.
  3. Lord Barrett

Can't find Manhunters? Here's the solution....

tyrannicide said:
    How about getting in touch with the author of TweakMB and integrating this tweak into the program?

An excellent proposal.
  4. Lord Barrett

Anybody Know How to Change Banner?

ejnomad07 said:
    Lord Barrett delete or edit your post. I don't want to see you get a warning.

*sigh* You are right. I'm trying to get better at this.

tyrannicide said:
    Your reaction actually makes the OP look better, LordBarrett. He only appears as a lazy bum. You come across like a fucking psycho.

Touche. THE MADNESS CONSUMES.

Kona_Kona67 said:
    This. Bridle that ATOMIC FURY, and go "Why not use the search feature?" rather than.. y'know.

"OWL HELMET, BARGLE-BARGLE-BARGLE-BARGLE!"

Haha, best calming statement ever. Kudos.

I apologize to the board and the entire community. This is not the first time I have gotten in trouble about this issue. I will do my best to ameliorate my responses or even not make them in the future. I am sorry, I was in error. :oops:
  5. Lord Barrett

Anybody Know How to Change Banner?

UnfortunateCrow said:
    I thought I saw someone post up a way to change your banner.

Anybody know where that went?

I'd prefer if you took the few moments it takes to use Search or Google. Or just read the forum a little more. Instead of making it exponentially more likely that I will get a ban.

Better, everyone?
  6. Lord Barrett

Series of questions by newbie.

dragoness said:
    Hump This Post Upward - Is this allowed?

Allowed, yes. Frowned upon, usually.
  7. Lord Barrett

Epic Battle Picture Thread

@ Counterpoint: What tools did you use for those pictures? Not your mod, I mean what photo editing software and filters/shaders.

Also, kudos on the work you are putting into your mod. It's coming along nicely!
  8. Lord Barrett

M&B Comedy Club

ejnomad07 said:
    Can I just link threads of newbies we can all just laugh at?  :razz:

Should I have renamed the club the Oasis in the hopes we could have a sanctuary away from them? *shudder*
  9. Lord Barrett

M&B Comedy Club

That's right folks, it's open mic night at King Harlaus's Comedy Cabana! Step right up and tell your own jokes about anything in Calradia! Admittedly, most of these will probably be groaners at best, but lets give it a shot anyway! I suppose keep them single-player related for forum...
  10. Lord Barrett

-- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

Coningan said:
    How can I conspirate against King Harlaus , I a Swadian Lord , and I have 57 right to rule ( sent all companions to missions ) and have more renown than himm, What can I do to conspirate now ?

Not quite sure what you are asking. At first, I thought you were saying constipate. (face related) :mad:

If you are trying to rebel against him, I would say your next logical step would be to seek out a bunch of lords and raise your relations with them. Then, try to get yourself denied a fief. You're on your way!
  11. Lord Barrett

New Update!

Nice bit of research there. Kudos.
  12. Lord Barrett

Don't You Just Love Corruption?

Not gonna lie, I lol'd.
  13. Lord Barrett

munchiepoo said:
    Your game can go on forever,in my current game i plan to be a bandit (Still using faction troops, Nords  Hurscals and Saranaid Archers cos they are cool) and i will attack caravans, loot villages,attack lords that i see basicaly i attack everything and this way my game will go on for a long time because i am not helping any faction.

And, Lord Barret i dont make 10 threads in one day and...if I do make more than 1 thread in the same day its because i did not think of this question before. *Sigh* so many arrogant people on this forum :roll:

I calls em as I sees em, bud. If you don't like the comments, stop the action that causes them. Simple.
  14. Lord Barrett

dragoness said:
    I just found out that since Throwing Spear have the "next item as melee" flags, meaning that AI will save the last one as melee weapon.  How about Two Handed Polearm? Do AI know how to swing them, rather than just thrust with them? (coz Great Long Axe really needs to be swung)

Yup, they swing them.
  15. Lord Barrett

What is your Favourite type of weapon and why?

Don't make me donkey-punch and ass-kick you to death. :lol:
Back
Top Bottom