Recent content by Hardielzer

1. Bug Reporting HQ

I think I should post the issue I'm encountering in this topic.

My kingdom(Swadia) has advanced the tech to level III which grants an access to tier II troops. However, when I tried to recruit troops at my own castle, the troops options for tier II show those of tier I. Therefore, I can't get any advanced troops and now nearly all kingdoms of Calradia are declared war with my kingdom. One of those kingdoms has more advanced troops than those of mine.  :sad:
  2. Main Topic

Does this latest version fix castles/town recruitment which tier II recruitment option shows those of tier I?
  3. Tier II recruitment problem

I don't know how to attach the file.
  4. Tier II recruitment problem

Yes, I'm a vassal of Swadia and own the castle myself. I took it from the Rhodoks.
  5. Tier II recruitment problem

It is indeed level III. However, I can still recruit only tier I troops.
  6. Tier II recruitment problem

Recently, my kingdom (Swadia) just upgraded technology to stage III. Then, I tried to recruit tier II troops at my castle, but all options I got are tier I troops. Any idea to fix this problem?  :(
  7. Comments: 3.0 Released

Great mod! i hope this mod gonna be like the PoP especially the player faction which player can have their own troops.
  8. [S] "Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth"--Historical 16th century Southeast Asia Mod [Released]

Drakken said:
    i see some French/English here :  Le Dynasty (Central and Southern Vietnam):

Just FYI if it is in French this is, La and not le (une dynastie, female word)

"Le" is the name , not an article. In French language it called "Dynastie Lê".

sorry if my english is bad. I'm neither english nor american.
  9. Bug reports

1. the british troops cannot be upgraded! i tried to fix with troop editor but the troops file cannot be opened at all.
    2. the french corporals still naked even i update the mod everyday!

when will you fix it?  :sad:
  10. Comments: 3.0 Released

well.. I hope you'll fix it soon.
  11. Comments: 3.0 Released

I have only one question

How can I recruit the troop of my own faction that doesn't belong to any faction?

12. Bug reports

I got a runtime error when i'm entering the city.  :sad:
  13. [S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

i've won the tournament and i got main quest "defeat a party of pirates and let the deserters off."
Back
Top Bottom