Recent content by Coral

1. Coral

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 11 - Some Context

and this is only the beginning?! :mrgreen: can't wait for the release!! :grin: great job!! :party:
  2. Coral

Single Player Story - Battle of Aescesdun - Bugged

babyvato said:
    are there supposed to be 7 or 8 lords of northumber at lundunwic? they move maybe a village away...then teleport back to lundunwic...this repeats over and over if i just pass time by lundunwic
    this is ok, it's part of the story... before the end of the game, you are going to fight a great battle between danish and saxons.. that's why they "must" stay there :smile:
  3. Coral

[BUG][spoiler] Readingum part 2

ok find the solution for funeral :smile: or so i think.. just go on boat, draw your weapon and drop it :razz: really enjoyed the dlc thank you :smile:
  4. Coral

Bug Report: [Game Mechanic] Tournament trigger in Brycheiniog

anyway you can "fix" it by changing the key to leave istance (defaul Tab to Y for example).. then click it just wait few seconds (10-15) after the death of last guy..
  5. Coral

screenshots.. dont have funeral yet cause i've been knocked down twice ^^'

ri7xo4.jpg

vhvzt0.jpg

fm6u6d.jpg

2u6oiz6.jpg
  6. Coral

Meeting Aelfrid- conversation gets stuck.

try load a previous saved game and go back to the patrol..

if not.. try load a previous saved game and go back to talk to the man who gave u the mission.. then go back to the patrol

if not.. try load a previous saved game and start a fight with someone, then go back to the patrol

if not.. wait for an admin :razz:
  7. Coral

yup, beta last release from steam, i can try it again and make some screen if u want :smile:
  8. Coral

Rebinding Boat controls

change keyboard
  9. Coral

Game Breaking Bug

General von Hiller said:
    I suppose you finished the game allready, you lucky bastard :razz: One of the very few I guess
    at 99% i guess... :sad: cause of... B?G  :roll:
  10. Coral

Game Breaking Bug

don't worry, you only lose the rest of the story and some bugs :lol: :lol: btw, soon there will be a fix :grin: start a sandbox campaign meanwhile :razz:
  11. Coral

after the great battle of Aescesun (fighting on danish side) i am sent to Readingum to face Sven and save my mother..
  12. Coral

Game Breaking Bug

try pillage a monastery or something that shut down the strategy map for a while, maybe it works, this saved me few times at early campaign... :smile:
Back
Top Bottom