Recent content by Altair2

1. Altair2

Is there ny other kingdom managment mod other than higlanders and SoD

Try Prophesy of Pendor v2.03, it has a very good and complex kingdom management. It's a lot different thatn Higlanders.
    Cheers.
  2. Altair2

The Roots of Yggdrassil (General Discussion and Download)

While reading some old Cyanide and Happiness comics, i found one that made me remember this mod....
    so I edited it to fit, it's not funny, it's just something to say Thank You Ruthven for this great mod :smile:

ROOTSexplosm.png

Cheers
  3. Altair2

I'm excited!!!

Calm down Man!!! :mrgreen:
    I see that you like the Empire... hum... let me tell something: they are even cooler now  :mrgreen:
    Oh and after i said that you can be like : OMG OMG OMFG!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Cheers :twisted: :twisted:
  4. Altair2

V2.0 Status and Backroom Report

My exams ended today!!! Hurray let's go play the Beta!!!
    Will post more screens tomorrow.

Cheers.
  5. Altair2

Prophesy of Pendor 2.0 - Preview

my turn, please be warned inside the spoilers is pic heavy, ok not THAT heavy, but still...
    I took them in this last half an hour, an di won't play more untill wednesday (damn school tests...) but i guarantee you that i'll post some more wednesday.
    Oh and i don't like taking pictures of the new features, i'll leave that to Sax and co.

So i took pics only from what most interests me... COMBAT!! :twisted:

At the battle i had Kaverra and Diev ( two new companions) that i cheat-leveled (don't complain, it was for the major good :wink:) so both could be knights too. And  all my others troop were varied knights.

And in all pictures i have full health, or almost, because at each pic i used ctrl+H, because i losse lots of life when in edit mode( i always forget to turn edit mode off before unpausing the game)

MountBlade329.jpg

"That is Sir Boris, a real pain in the ass! :razz:"

MountBlade330.jpg

"Hello I'm Altair! I'm here to take you as a prisioner and kill all your friends :grin: Nice to meet you!"

MountBlade331.jpg

"OMFG they 50 men more than me! what should I do?what should I do? Charge those ravens!!!"

MountBlade332.jpg

"I see the floating blood, but i don't see were the arrow penetrated :shock:"

MountBlade333.jpg

"You bastard, that is what you win by knocking my friend unconscious! an arrow in the arm! ugh... i need to train my aim..."
    (BTW i'm the guy in front of Diev if you didn't see)

MountBlade334.jpg

"That blue guy by my side is  a Raven Knight, and believe me, he was already dead by the moment of the screenshot"
    (if you don't believe, pay attention to the floating blood close to my arrows)

MountBlade335.jpg

" you may not see but the next pic tells what happened"

MountBlade335-1.jpg

"the 'plain gray' part is the armor that broke with Altair's strenght"

MountBlade336.jpg

"That poor guy, once said to me : one day i'm gonna loose my head with you!, so i fave him a little hand :razz:"

MountBlade337.jpg

"that is what i call a perfect parry, my axe was heading towards his face, but gave a step back and stopped my axe almost at the ground... all that while watching his friend coming at my back and hitting me with a morning star..."

MountBlade338.jpg

"That blood on my armor is not mine..."

MountBlade339.jpg

"I kill a guy, and when I look behind me, 5 more comming!"

MountBlade340.jpg

"How a killer see the world! :twisted: :twisted:"

MountBlade341.jpg

"SEE!! they are desperate to kill or to be killed"

MountBlade342.jpg

"Poor guy, that might have hurt... a lot!"

MountBlade343.jpg

"there was a hill ahead, and at that same moment i remembered ' Rund to the Hills! Run for your lives!"

MountBlade344.jpg

"but before I arrived at the hill they got me, BUT, by some miracle, i managed to survive!"

MountBlade345.jpg

"No horse paw on the ground!"

MountBlade347.jpg

"At this time we took a little break but soon we've gone to part II"

MountBlade348.jpg

"Part II begins here. Charge thos damn Ravens again!!"

MountBlade349.jpg

"at this moment i got all 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCK MY ARROW!!!', no seriously, I loved this shot!"

MountBlade350.jpg

"Another angle"

MountBlade351.jpg

"that's what I call a strong bow and a weak shield, my arrow pierced through his shield, armor, flesh, bones, flesh and armor again"

MountBlade352.jpg

"I've ruined his face!! :mrgreen: and his life by the way :razz:"

MountBlade353.jpg

"DEATH TO G.I.JOE'S!!!"

MountBlade354.jpg

"That's what you win when you mess with me! Oh and Diev got upset, because he was 'knocked unconscious'....well at last i think this was the reason"

MountBlade355.jpg

"So I decided to have a talk to my new prisioner"

MountBlade356.jpg

"I got real happy when he called me Lord Altair"

MountBlade357.jpg

"So I accepted his 'offer"

MountBlade358.jpg

"I've choosen the fifth option :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:"

So this is what awaits you in some more week! hope you liked it!

Cheers.
  6. Altair2

Crusader: Byzantine Glory (looking for map maker!) Screenshots inside!

And don't forget that at this time there were arabs at spain, so i think they were prety occupied defendind and reconquering their lands from the arabs.

By the way good luck with the mod.

Cheers.
  7. Altair2

Roots of Yggdrassil~Suggestions

What about adding some unique weapons? like there is only one in the whole game of each...
    weapons like Mjolnir, Gungnir, Freyr' Sword,etc.
    They would be extreme powerfull weapons but very very difficult to get...

Cheers.
  8. Altair2

Prophesy of Pendor - V1.21 Introduction and Release For M&B 1.010/1.011

ruddy said:
    Extremely long story nice imagination but dude dont write a novel just tell the features!
    If you have said that you didn't like the story i would respect your opinion, because who am i to change your mind about something?
    But you just criticized Sax, because he wrote something that is big. It is pretty ignorant from your part, you know...
    For me, the main reason i started playing this mod was because the story behind it. In my opinion it much more fun and pleasant when you know that you are not just a random guy killing lots of people, but there is actually a whole plot behind it.

By the way dont discuss this subject here, discuss somewhere else, if you want even open a topic about it to see the opinion of everyone, but leave this topic to V2 discussion.

Cheers.

Moderator Note: Posts moved to appropriate topic.. ~S
  9. Altair2

Amon Amarth

Well... i do listen to Amon Amarth while playing this mod aswell as Skiltron...
    It feel so good when you slaughter some filty peasants while hearing "The Fate of Norns"...

Cheers.
  10. Altair2

Prophesy of Pendor 2.0 - Preview

My vote was one of the 10 too... seriously it will change everything (ok not everything) you think about M&B...
    It is great and amazing...

Cheers.
  11. Altair2

Two questions...

Hmm i found at TML tweaks, a tweak to adjust the prices of the companions, and that was my main task... but i'll try to use the module system anyway...

Thanks both of you!
    I'll lock the thread now...

Cheers.
  12. Altair2

Two questions...

Okay, i'll try the module editor then...
    And by the way the troop editor doesn't work for this objective... but i managed to change stats,etc with it, great tool :grin:
    Thanks.

PS:. how do i do it with the module editor?

Cheers

EDIT: isn't there any other tool for me to do this? the module system is too hard for me... :razz:
    My main objective is changing the companion price, so i can balance it according to the stats changes i've made...
    Cheers.
  13. Altair2

Two questions...

Hi, I have two question ... first: How can i change dialogs and faces of the existing companions? second: what is the easiest way to do that? i mean what tool should i use? Cheers and thanks in advance.
  14. Altair2

Roots of Yggdrassil~Suggestions

i think it's another version of the cuir bolili (i probably spelled it wrong...)

Cheers.
  15. Altair2

Vital Question! Can I become a King?

noosers said:
    Alan Q Smithee said:
    Two weeks? Well ain't this place a geographical.. nevermind.

You'll also be pleased to find every bit of text completely free and clear of spelling/grammar mistakes*. I hear tell, if you find a mistake Sax will eat his hat.

*Except for the whole "prophecy/prophesy" thing...

I reported like three or so today and I´m pretty sure there are plenty of more around....

You provide the mustard, ,me the salt!
    I'd report it too, but i can't see the mistakes as i'm not english fluent speaker :lol:

And Valentine, you will be stuned to see our kingdom mangement system.... it almost made me cry of happyness :grin:

cheers.
Back
Top Bottom