Dojo is defending as Swadia
KoS is attacking as Vaegir

Battle 2:
Port Assault
Rules: No nord
KoS is defending as Vaegir
Dojo is attacking as Rhodoks

Sunday 4th of July, 7pm onwards.
As you can see, we choose Vaegir for both.

7pm onwards tonight Waso.

Just announced our faction above - sorry I have been busy lately, thought someone already posted.

Good luck, cya at 7.

Doomicus said:
Scorch! said:
Doomicus said:
Battle 1:
Random Plains
Dojo is defending as Swadia
KoS is attacking as Vaegir

Battle 2:
Port Assault
Rules: No nord
KoS is defending as Vaegir
Dojo is attacking as Rhodoks

Sunday 4th of July, 7pm onwards.
As you can see, we choose Vaegir for both.

7pm onwards tonight Waso.

Just announced our faction above - sorry I have been busy lately, thought someone already posted.

Good luck, cya at 7.

Ah, cool.

Was just talking on mumble... 'wait... what faction are they?'

We'll aim to get everyone on at 7.

ACC1 said:
Doomicus said:
Match postponed.

Had you come on at the right time, it would all have been well.

Turn up on time next time KoS.

Server was laggy too.

Dont bother with the kiddie games.

ACC, if you keep acting like a **** head towards decent people you will ruin this community.

Mordaunt said:
In future I will only speed on the highway for Warband matches that don't feature KoS.
Mordaunt gets pulled over:

"Sir, can you tell me how fast you were going?"

"Sorry officer! But, you see, there's this game called Warband... Totally got a clan match man!"

"HERE! GET IN MY CRUISER, I'LL GET YOU HOME!"

*siren wails*
*V8 roars*

Laszlo said:
Mordaunt said:
In future I will only speed on the highway for Warband matches that don't feature KoS.
Mordaunt gets pulled over:

"Sir, can you tell me how fast you were going?"

"Sorry officer! But, you see, there's this game called Warband... Totally got a clan match man!"

"HERE! GET IN MY CRUISER, I'LL GET YOU HOME!"

*siren wails*
*V8 roars*

If you ever need a personal reference to get into the Police force, I am available.

HTAPAWASO said:
Let's just forget it.

When are we rescheduling to?

You just ended your sentence with a preposition. Bastard.

Yeah this has gotten a lot of people angry because both clans were ready to play but thought the other clan wasn't. It was just a total communication failure and so I ask that all Dojos/KoSsers refrain from bickering. That and to ignore the people who undoubtedly will be bickering. :smile:

Next time Scorch and I will be able to jump over to the Dojo mumble server so we can talk.

I think we should agree to a 'kickoff' time i.e. the time the server actually resets for the match to begin, (sorry Doom, we really didn't get what you meant by '7pm onwards'), and agree to all start piling into the specific server XX minutes prior to kickoff (say, 10 minutes?). If those details are included in the leader's posts in this thread, we won't have another stuff up.

Anyway, I'd just like to apologise to Dojo and KoS because I think I should have put in rules to that effect by now: we've already had trouble organising matches with this many players on the past, so a situation like this was reasonalbly forseeable. If two clans organise themselves with different points of view on how to begin, that's my fault for leaving gaps in the rules.

I agree Laszlo, there should be an organised start time... problem is, there's no server clock AFAIK, so we might have to go on forum time.

So yeah... just start it on the dot, get your guys in before that or suffer the consequences.
Also, on random plains, if you want to restart the map you gotta do it within 30 seconds of the round - if you don't say anything by that point it's go.

Rawr and SPL, good game. Rawr was very organised.

Great match, I only wish we started a little earlier, my warm-up time I was off-the-chain, and in the match I was very mediocre

Gee freaking gee.

Edit : Rawr was also very organised <.<

The SPL match started at about 15-20 past 8:00 and went smoothly. This isn't life or death guys. What's so wrong with joining late anyway...

Rawr was very organised.
They were indeed. All of a sudden ten of them would just phase in next to the flag, when we were pouring shots and playing cards waiting for the timer to end :razz:

Damn barbarians. Rome fell.

Points given to our glorious leader matt for his game plan and very organised leadership.

SPLH was/is a worthy foe and Rawr always enjoys a friendly match with you guys  :mrgreen:

VERY VERY GG !!!12@1!

They were indeed. All of a sudden ten of them would just phase in next to the flag, when we were pouring shots and playing cards waiting for the timer to end :razz:

Damn barbarians. Rome fell.
matt did warn you insult a barbarian and they will fight with the strength of 50 men
PS thank god for spell check

Back
Top Bottom