<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

KoS Offensive

Hex I10

We would like it for next Sunday, 4th July would be good.
I get the feeling we may want to remove Khergits and Nords again. :razz:

That was a great match, thanks guys. Some Dojo will post a screenie of the first round soon. Thankfully I redeemed myself after the last dismal Vaegir outing on Port Assault.

You were just too strong on Random Plains, we just could not counter your cav, wide open with no trenches etc.

Apologies for disappearing last night!

I had an emergency and hoped Midguard would be here to clean up my mess.

We will get back to you on times, maybe we can re arrange it for tomorrow if its good for you?
I'm just getting my head around all the times and stuff going on atm! so much happening

Scorch! said:
KoS Offensive

Hex I10

Is anyone from dojo going to tell us whether this is happening or not?

Screenie from the first war
DojovsGoS25610.jpg

We will revert re latest offensive in due course

i've just received word that i use dynamic macros that enable me to beat everybody in 1 vs 1 situations

don't fret though, they don't work in battle situations, so you guys, for the most part, are safe

can't tell you much more, but you'll have to contact sirv and akkadian for more information

-malnourished boxer

This is just a formal warning towards the _skill_ only based clan, KEEN that macro's will not be tolerated and should
be removed PLEASE. for all our sakes, your abilities at being the best need to stop!

Thank you.

-Oceanic Admins-
Gleespect~~~

HTAPAWASO said:
Lol.

I think they're just amazed you can feint for a solid 5 minutes without getting cramp... or arthritis or something.

This. I've tried feinting like Toad, and it's not terribly fun for the hand. The way I hold my mouse might contribute too.

Hi Sushiman.

Do you still want to have a fight today?
If so I will get some of our members together.

Thanks! :smile:

Just to recap

Hex- E2

Tyr- Nord
SPLHW- Vaegir

If you can bring 5, we will do our best to match it, otherwise we fight with what we can get (up to 5)

If you can choose a time between 6-9pm Sydney time that would be great.

Hey Tyr, there's been some interest in the match from some of the other guys. Do you mind if we have the match open to spectators so people can watch?

Scorch! said:
KoS Offensive

Hex I10

Agreed re no Khergs.  We will defend with Swadia.

After defense we wish to attack your port at H5 and request no Nords.

This Sunday July 4 should be good.  Happy if we aim for a 15 v 15?

Sure we will aim for 15v15, but don't be suprised if later on in the week we need to bump it down a bit. Just fair warning.

Agreed on the counter and the no nords.

Back
Top Bottom