<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

superhit1000 said:
Laszlo said:
That sucks about the Dojo website being hacked.

And it also makes no sense. :???:

Lies, it was you KoS fella's hacking into our website to find out the plan that took us 2 weeks to make!
lol, why wouldn't we just just look at the plan and not tell you so that we can just counter it?

bobstar_24 said:
superhit1000 said:
Laszlo said:

Lies, it was you KoS fella's hacking into our website to find out the plan that took us 2 weeks to make!
lol, why wouldn't we just just look at the plan and not tell you so that we can just counter it?

Silence! You saboteur!

superhit1000 said:
bobstar_24 said:
superhit1000 said:
Laszlo said:

Silence! You saboteur!
maybe that's exactly what we want you to think :razz:

BARBARIAN INVASION!!!!!!

Lord Thorn looked over his army as he strolled through the camp, here and there men cheered as he past but in the main men nodded approval as he walked by. He had called a camp at midday, for the army was in no hurry and he wanted the men to have a leisurely journey home. Their blue and yellow tents dotted the field and men sat around cook-fires swapping tales or oiling their weapons and armor. He could not help but feel a surge of pride as he inspected his men, veterans of scores of battles, they had followed him from one end of Caldara to the other and now he led them home. They had fought, and died for their country, across the breadth of the land they had fought, against the knights of the south, the foul lonely hearts to the west and all others who stood against them. But even the great battle king was weary of warfare; all he wished for was peace, a peace hard won, paid in the blood of his country-men.

Kunt couldn’t believe it, he was going home, it seemed like a life-time ago the recruiter had ridden to his village, his armor shining like polished silver in the midday sun, “Your country needs you” he had said, “The enemy is at the gate, they seek to destroy all that you hold dear, will you run like sheep or take arms and fight with the king like men, KEENanite needs strong young men like you, the kingdom needs heroes”, like the other village boys he had rushed to enlist, eager for adventure, full of ideals and patriotism. It’s been six years since he left his home, at 22 summers he was a combat veteran, a victor of a hundred battles and was tired enough for a man twice his age, he had seen his comrades die, watched as their life blood seeped into the earth and aye he had also killed, he had felled men by the score and he was tired of it all. Out of the fifteen boys who had left his village, he was the only one to be marching back. It was strange Kunt thought to himself, he couldn’t even remember his family back home, but then the men around him now were his family, Toad with his perpetually swollen lips in a wide grin as Minsc the archer told another one of his bawdy tales, in the fives years they had campaigned together they had heard all of Minsc’s tales but they still laughed more from habit than anything. He would miss them, the pucking swordsmen and the joking bowmen. He was suddenly broken out of his revelry by a commotion in the camp, a messenger sped by, his horse lathered with foam, all around men called out enquiring what that excitement was about, all looked towards the kings tent anxious for news.

Crumpling the message in his mailed fist, Lord Thorn dismissed the messenger. Barbarians, savage tribesmen and brigands from the west, they had swarmed over the frontier forts and now cut a bloody path through his Kingdom. For five years he had waged a costly war with his eastern neighbors, the ever present threat from the west had been forgotten as more and more men were sent to the eastern front. Calling his generals to him, “Order the men to break camp, we shall begin marching within the hour, I want a full combat pace set, and we should make it back home in seven days”. No one said it out loud but all in the command tent shared the same dread thought “would there be a kingdom to come home to in seven days”.

Calis redid the straps on his armor again, the breastplate chaffed against his chest from where a spear had dented it in the day before and he couldn’t get it to sit comfortably. Seeing his discomfort Hyper called out “don’t worry lad, I’m sure you’ll find some new armor up there”, gesturing to the soldiers now manning the towns wall, the sunlight glinting of helms and spear tips, “you just have to kill the whore-son whose wearing it first”, this brought a few guffaws and chuckles from the men around them, easing some of the tension that comes before any battle. Calis caste his eyes over the battlements, they had besieged the walled town yesterday, protected by a high wall and three towers it would not be easy sacking this city. These KEENanite men were doughty fighters, worthy of respect but the outcome was already decided. The assault had been going on since sunrise, men rushed forward with ladders hoping to scale the walls, some made it onto the ramparts only to be push back over, their bodies blooded and broken at the base of the walls. This Calis knew was only a diversion, once enough of the defenders are lured to the southern and eastern wall the signal would be given and the gates opened to the invaders. Word had come down that some of the townsmen had been bribed, at the signal they would open the lightly guarded gates to the north and west allowing the waiting horde outside to rush in, once in the town it would be a slaughter

Over the clash of steel and the screams of the dying Calis heard a horn blow, three short bursts. Drawing his sword Calis ran towards the western gate, which he could see was slowly opening outward, now filled with battle lust he let out a fierce RAWR, the cry taken up by the horde now surging forward behind him. Like a wave their RAWRs washed over the walls, full of fury and unfathomable hate it filled the defenders with dread.

RAWR LAUNCHES A IRREFUTABLE BARBARIAN ATTACK ON KEEN HEX B3

WE SUGGEST
SUNDAY 6 JUNE 2010
10v10

Calis: you are not a general, you cannot declare attacks. Get your leader to promote you to a general immediately (or point me to a post that I missed where he alraedy has) or I will cancel the attack and you'll have to launch it again, giving KEEN more time to react.

Yeah well, Barbarian Attacks are clan vs. clan only, but Meow is a sub-clan of Rawr so they should be allowed to fight.

I mean if anyone objects, Rawr can just recruit them all into Rawr, then separate back into Rawr+Meow once they've got a kingdom established.

The Adjudicator said:
Calis: you are not a general, you cannot declare attacks. Get your leader to promote you to a general immediately (or point me to a post that I missed where he alraedy has) or I will cancel the attack and you'll have to launch it again, giving KEEN more time to react.

My bad, though tbh i declared our last attack on Dojo and i wasnt a general then either.... lol

Ill get Matt to promote me ASAP

*whispers to himself* "mwahahaha yes... once im a general i can lead a rebelion! then i shall be ruler of RAWR mwahahaha"

Oh and yes im sure most people will just read the last bit, but i write these things mostly for my own enjoyment so it doesnt bother me. If anyone is interested they can read some of my short stories online! 

Rawr_Calis said:
My bad, though tbh i declared our last attack on Dojo and i wasnt a general then either.... lol

Ill get Matt to promote me ASAP

*whispers to himself* "mwahahaha yes... once im a general i can lead a rebelion! then i shall be ruler of RAWR mwahahaha"

Oh and yes im sure most people will just read the last bit, but i write these things mostly for my own enjoyment so it doesnt bother me. If anyone is interested they can read some of my short stories online!

Yeah well I didn't notice last time :smile:. Thanks mate, rules like that must be followed otherwise crazy stuff can potentially happen.

Back
Top Bottom