She is all ready to download.

Users who are viewing this thread

guartz said:
Rekien said:
NOOOOOOO² when i got only 15 minutes to finish it i acidentaly kick my computer, causing it to reebot  :sad:

your mobo is probably mounted poorly.
i duno...but that was a hell of a kick xD i as runing to see if the download has finished and acidentaly kick it :lol:
luck i didnt break any part(of the computer, cause i hurt badly one of my fingers  :oops:)

BP is there really any reason, for me, to download the new version?  I don't have any problems with the Ironlauncher and no major game breaking errors happening either.

Beserker Pride, can you help me? It seems that my game crashes every time i play the Revenge of the Beserk mod, and i really dont know why. The first message i got it said that Mount And Blade stop functioning correctly, though when i play other mods it functions fine, the second i got was something with a Reflex Buffer or something that i dont really know what is. I dont really know why this happens, but it seems to just happen after a while i have played the game, and always just before i enter a battle, i hear the error sound and then the game freezes... I dont know what to do, this download took me 4 hours im not giving up now!.

Plz help me.

EDIT: It says something like this "Unable to restore Vertex Buffer"

Try running in dx7 or lowering graphics quality(esp corpses and ragdoll turn those all the way down).  I also find that trying to run the game in certain resolutions contributes to that crash.  I really hope that crash gets fixed in warband.  It's a problem in native too.

Berserker Pride said:
Try running in dx7 or lowering graphics quality(esp corpses and ragdoll turn those all the way down).  I also find that trying to run the game in certain resolutions contributes to that crash.  I really hope that crash gets fixed in warband.  It's a problem in native too.

Thanks alot it seems to work now ^^

At the moment, it is the most recent.  But there should be a new one dropping any time now.  Most likely in the next day or two unless Pride found another bug.

Looks like I am out of tester team for now. When I open game through iron launcher in previous version my fonts were totally messed up that they did not not even look like english. When I launched through normal I could not hit specific targets nor my troops. So new version let me launch normally but my fonts are still in mess. I changed names like you wanted and even reinstalled mount&blade all nothing sigh. I have xp.
BTW YOU ARE AWESOME FOR INCLUDING ME IN CREDITS TWICE!

Hey good to see you zenla! Na you aren't out of tester team I just didn't know you were around.  The ironlaucher in the next release is 1.3 and runs properly.  I figured out all the problems with arrays I was having.  So I will release the mod tonight!  A lot of messing around yet to do but no more bugs.

It is the slow time of night.  I'll try to add a megaupload version and a addition to the walkthrough describing how to get all the new companions.  A couple are a little tricky to get.

Thanks, megaupload would be fantastic since repository is way to slow. Maybe in a couple of hours i will have it downloaded.

Berserk one question ?? is there a reason why this download is smaller then 0.95 ?? 0.97 is 398 Mb and 0.95 was if i recalled above 405 Mb. do i still need 0.95 and override with this one or delete 0.95 and start fresh with this one ?? i am still at 40% download. so it will take a while.  :mrgreen:

dzorro said:
Thanks, megaupload would be fantastic since repository is way to slow. Maybe in a couple of hours i will have it downloaded.

Berserk one question ?? is there a reason why this download is smaller then 0.95 ?? 0.97 is 398 Mb and 0.95 was if i recalled above 405 Mb. do i still need 0.95 and override with this one or delete 0.95 and start fresh with this one ?? i am still at 40% download. so it will take a while.  :mrgreen:
Very good question actually.  I had neglected to put my texture files in a compressed format.  Barf went through all the texture files and did it for me.  Shaved 30 mb off the file size.  I should mention that somewhere.  So this is the complete module.  It actually has more files and textures than .95.

Back
Top Bottom