nK - Nobody Knows Clan

Users who are viewing this thread

Styo said:
Not sure, I hope so. I'm sure when Bannerlord is out, you will see all of the old clan players come back. Even HOBO players!

If you need a ts add me on steam, we have a relatively unused one that I can give some channels for. Steam is just Nevino

Good to see so many familiar faces! Played on a Duel server last night...23-23. So pro. :???:

I would also like to thank all of you for your TeamSpeak servers! If anything, I think we might end up using Orions TS server. I'm eager to get this up and running and doing scrims again. How often do clans scrim now a days?

Styo said:
Good to see so many familiar faces! Played on a Duel server last night...23-23. So pro. :???:

I would also like to thank all of you for your TeamSpeak servers! If anything, I think we might end up using Orions TS server. I'm eager to get this up and running and doing scrims again. How often do clans scrim now a days?
tK scrims about every day but most of the other clans I think scrim at least once or twice a week :smile:

Sloperx22 said:
HOBOBRETHEREN! nKBRETHEREN.

Bannerlord will know butthurt.

THE BRIT IS HERE! Albiet slow, old and grumpy.

You can only come back if you drop your addiction of buying every damn game on Steam.

I don't have a problem man. I can stop any time i want.

*Steam Sale*

Contrary to the point, i could swing funds for Servers and the like. Payday at the end of the month.
If the nK rebirth goes ahead with gusto, i'll help with the rent.

Back
Top Bottom