Prophesy of Pendor Patch 2.04 issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

saxondragon

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Prophesy of Pendor Patch 2.04 has been released and is save game compatible.

Regardless, make a backup of your game just in case something unforeseen changed.

FritZ_FretZ worked on the audio files to make them more consistant and higher quality.

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar did some additional work on the retirement strings.

And of course the several outstanding issues in the issue status thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,66774.0.html  have been addressed.

Enjoy...

Best,

Saxondragon

Edit: Sorry Fritz.. my bad entirely.

I love the update dude.... :cool:

Just a question dude...In your next release, will you include some new items, weapons and armors...??

Thanks dude.... :cool:

saxondragon said:
Prophesy of Pendor Patch 2.04 has been released and is save game compatible.

Regardless, make a backup of your game just in case something unforeseen changed.

===> FritZ_FratZ worked on the audio files to make them more consistant and higher quality.

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar did some additional work on the retirement strings.

And of course the several outstanding issues in the issue status thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,66774.0.html  have been addressed.

Enjoy...

Best,

Saxondragon
Thanks for the plug Sex-on-Dragon  :shock:  :wink:  :lol:

...funny the difference one letter can make  :razz:

... sorry man  :oops: couldn't help myself  :twisted:  :lol:

FritZ

Corrected and My apologies.. my own brand of bone-headed mind fart.. corrected above! ~S

EDIT:
No harm... 'sides, it gave me a cheap shot at the boss  :shock:  :razz:    :lol:

-FF :wink:

winrehs007 said:
I love the update dude.... :cool:

Just a question dude...In your next release, will you include some new items, weapons and armors...??

Thanks dude.... :cool:

Would love to see that as well, but as I understand it's not possible to add more items. One more issue warband will hopefully address.

The problem of not being able to train your mayor's tracking skill still persists though. I really want to build a sheriff in all my towns.

Gravmech said:
The problem of not being able to train your mayor's tracking skill still persists though. I really want to build a sheriff in all my towns.

I have not been aware of this.. I will check it out.

Saxondragon

EDIT: Verified.. fixed for 2.05.. thank you!

... and apart from the invaluable fixes, i noticed a few new banners (ones i'll definitely be using). Some of the speech is noticably better too so far.

I found two possible bugs, that I think I've already read about somewhere. As they are not listed in the issues thread:

[list type=decimal]
[*]Syla Uzas is not shown in the list of undefeated minor faction armies, even though he is on the map.
[*]Eyegrim the Devourer has insanely many "Fallen Revenants", but only a small number of "Fallen" and "Fallen Footman". As the normal heretic armies field something like 15 demonic warriors per army, I think 313 Revenants for Eyegrim (cf. screenshot) are a bit of an overkill.
[/list]

mb16.png

SCGavin said:
I found two possible bugs, that I think I've already read about somewhere. As they are not listed in the issues thread:

[list type=decimal]
[*]Syla Uzas is not shown in the list of undefeated minor faction armies, even though he is on the map.
[*]Eyegrim the Devourer has insanely many "Fallen Revenants", but only a small number of "Fallen" and "Fallen Footman". As the normal heretic armies field something like 15 demonic warriors per army, I think 313 Revenants for Eyegrim (cf. screenshot) are a bit of an overkill.
[/list]

mb16.png
Noted.. investigated and resolved for the next patch.  Thank you!

Best,

Saxondragon

saxondragon said:
Noted.. investigated and resolved for the next patch.  Thank you!

Best,

Saxondragon

Thanks for the quick response. Two more:

[list type=decimal]
[*]The Peasant Revolt Army isn't shown in the list of undefeated minor faction armies either.
[*]Syla Uzas is not hostile towards Snake Cultists and the Jatu. Don't know if that's intentional, but I'd think it is not.
[/list]

Eyegrim 47 days later. Made me stare at my display in shock. What happened here? 303 Revenants and all other troops dead? Respect to whoever slew them.

mb17.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom