Custom Settlements 0.67 Bug Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, in your own settlement (the one you personally own) inside the Castle (so do "Ride Towards Settlement" and then find the door called "Door to Castle") you can also make them Lords/Ladies if you have extra settlements, this is also where you can make one into a steward.  You can only make 1 steward, and only for your own settlement.

When you are raiding a village another faction can capture it. For example i was raiding a bandit village and rhodoks conquered it. Its kinda annoying because it lead to negative relation with that faction.

Hi,

Does anyone else have a problem with troop limit and reknown.  When I look at the reports screen I have over 200 rekown, but when I got to the troop limit report it is only counting 8.  Thanks.

- Semper Fidelis
Huskarl

That is not a bug.
Unless a mod changes it you get one additional troop for each 25 renown you have, so with renown between 200 and 224 you're troop limit is increased by 8.
If you want more look up TheMageLord's tweak thread.

Major bug here: owning hawkrize is not seen as owning a settlement with the new settlements add-on. If I claim Hawkrize as my first settlement I can't say to the traveling peasants that they have to go there, while Sturnhill works just fine. Not sure if this is true for al of the new settlements, but Luolan and Morlia have the same problem.
This was on a fresh instal of MB 1.011, with a fresh install of CS 0.67, the OSP 1.20 add-on and the new settlements add-on.

Rednax said:
Major bug here: owning hawkrize is not seen as owning a settlement with the new settlements add-on. If I claim Hawkrize as my first settlement I can't say to the traveling peasants that they have to go there, while Sturnhill works just fine. Not sure if this is true for al of the new settlements, but Luolan and Morlia have the same problem.
This was on a fresh instal of MB 1.011, with a fresh install of CS 0.67, the OSP 1.20 add-on and the new settlements add-on.
Did you add all files?
If you did I guess I have to include the conversation.txt. As I was playing with adding new heroes I already changed this file too. If you can wait until tomorrow I will release the next version with one or two more settlements and the heroes.

P.S. Problems with my add-on please in my thread.

This is more of a game play bug than a technical bug that I encountered a day or two ago:

I take the settlement of Falconpass; it is fairly late in the game and 4/5 Native factions have formed. I see the King of Custow riding by at night as I'm waiting in my own settlement, so I decide to ride out (alone) and attack him; since I am close enough to my settlement, I am able to lure him to my settlement, which has a garrison of 150 men; roughly half of them high tier troops.

His party, by comparison, is relatively less experienced and only has a total of 80+ troops; this should be an easy victory right? Well, no...it turns out that when luring, I only get 20+ men and no reinforcement waves! Result: I end up losing miserably (in my own home, how preposterous! :cry:) and I'm actually captured by his party and hauled away as the engagement was technically outside my settlement when it was initiated! 

Oh another pretty minor issue which probably should fall under request/suggest: Currently, if/when we are knocked out in scenes, we are able to continue observing our battle; can this also be done for engagements on the world map? (It's still standard Native settings, where if you get knocked out, your men will automatically retreat).

I've disabled luring for the next version since I designed that when there was only 1 settlement and I was just learning mission templates heh.

I am working towards applying some of the better changes I've made in battles to other battles, like a lot more reinforcement waves, and I'll see about using the "wait and see" option too rather than instant retreat.

Hi! Really awesome mod, made me register here actually.
Apart from most of the other bugs already mentioned here, i just ran into a much nastier, gamestopping one.

I currently had my Griffinhill settlement (e2m1) just a couple of days from e2m2, had some 100+ veteran troops and just as much prisoners. Was taking my own party of some 30 or so recruits (for training) out for a walk. So i leave settlement, get an autosave, go some distance in a couple of seconds after auto-save and the game crashes to desktop with the windows send/dont send error.
S*** happens, right?
Go back ingame, load my savegame... and get the same error again upon loading... This is my 5th or so attempt at getting that e2m2 settlement finally and i really dont want to start over again... is there any way to fix the savegame?

Any ideas of what might be causing the crash?  Anything specific happen at the same time?  Error messages ingame?  A random crash is a hard thing to figure out.

I sort of described everything that was going on.
Just a routine ride towards Custow. Various adventurer and mercenary parties were going in 4digit size, or at least close to that, a few other settlements were also advancing, including that bandit settlement whats-its-name... nothing else really... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom